Warburton's Away Record Against 'Direct' Rivals

BlueSuedeSambas

21 minutes ago, Jelavic191 said:

You could also add to that draws at Kilmarnock, Ross County and scrappy wins at Inverness, Dundee and Patrick to show how shocking our away form actually is. Not one of them was convincing. 

I honestly think our poorest game was away to Aberdeen they have to be one of the poorest sides we have played yet we still lost.

I can't believe this weekend we will not at the very least get a draw and i think we will actually win.

14 minutes ago, Smile said:

I honestly think our poorest game was away to Aberdeen they have to be one of the poorest sides we have played yet we still lost.

I can't believe this weekend we will not at the very least get a draw and i think we will actually win.

Aberdeen will be 4 points ahead of us if they win games in hand. They're not that pish, they know their system, and there's a solidness about them. Some decent pros there.

They played poorly against us but won, and poorly against the filth at the weekend. But they've beat many of the teams we've struggled against.

Some highlights programmes I've watched they seem to have played well, and even in the final they created some decent chances even though they bottled the game.

I'm far from saying they're great, but if you're basing your opinion on how they played against us then I think you're underestimating them.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Aberdeen will be 4 points ahead of us if they win games in hand. They're not that pish, they know their system, and there's a solidness about them. Some decent pros there.

They played poorly against us but won, and poorly against the filth at the weekend. But they've beat many of the teams we've struggled against.

Some highlights programmes I've watched they seem to have played well, and even in the final they created some decent chances even though they bottled the game.

I'm far from saying they're great, but if you're basing your opinion on how they played against us then I think you're underestimating them.

I honestly just have a feeling the worst we will get is a draw, but I'm often wrong.

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

I'm in the camp that believes enough is enough, however some of those results don't reflect the performances and what we have deserved out of those games.

Falkirk away twice, penalty to Falkirk that never was and Waghorn missed a pen in injury time, second game we were crusing at 2-0 and more bad officiating before the collapse. Hibs defeat after cup SF is understandable. Didn't deserve to lose in the first league match at the junkies and in sheep land it was similar bad officiating.

Scum away and last night is unacceptable though.

Waghorn's penalty wasn't a penalty either tbf, and we bottled that game nothing more nothing less.

2 hours ago, Smile said:

We'll get the win if Garner starts and we get the ball to him

1 hour ago, Albertz 78 said:

The really worrying and embarrassing thing for me is if the mutton molesters beat us on Saturday that's 5 defeats already to Hearts,them and Aberdeen and it's only December.

Won't happen - we're better than that lot

10 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Disagree completely about that game, it was one of our better performances away from home. IIRC we had about 20 attempts at goal, nearly 70% possession and hit the bar(Law) and post? We deserved three points and certainly didn't deserve to lose, IMO.

Going by the first 20 mins then aye, but we were shocking the rest of it.

9 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Going by the first 20 mins then aye, but we were shocking the rest of it.

Even if the performances were decent football is a results driven business and with the exception of the first game against Hibs, we haven't got results in any of the games. It's simply not good enough.