Roy Keane

Scott-RFC

“He is rambling about all sorts of things and it’s really ridiculous. He is in serious danger of getting relegated but I think that Roy Keane is beginning to believe the Roy Keane mythology. He is pontificating on everything. He’s lost the plot. I have the highest regard for him, he’s a remarkable, intelligent, family man, but he’s lost the plot big time. He hasn’t had a settled side and I think he is in a fog at the moment. Everyone gets there at some point in your life, when things get too much for you. You don’t know where the levers for control are and he’s making some really silly decisions. He paid all that money for Anton Ferdinand and dropped him. Then there is [El Hadji] Diouf on the bench and out of favour. It has been apparent to me for the last 18 months that Roy Keane isn’t going to be a serious manager. Like a lot of great players he doesn’t appear cut out for management. It’s becoming increasingly apparent. I just don’t think he has the qualities.” Eamon Dunphy

Now after a bit of research i see this Dunphy guy is a bit of a tosser who tries to be controversial to get headlines, however he is a big Roy Keane fan

Regardless of his background though he may well be right

Sunderland at the weekend looked like Derby last season and they are beginning to look major relegation candidates

After the amount of money hes spent, what board would hire Roy Keane after that?