3 Rugby League Stars under investigation for rape

brissyger

Recently in the news over here there have been 3 stars from the Brisbane Broncos rugby league team embroiled in rape charges. Apparently they dragged a young girl into a bathroom at a bar and videod it on their phone. This is about the third time I've read about rugby league players gang raping people in the last 5 years and the problem is they usually get off due to lack of evidence and they continue to be worshipped by supporters of the club. Personally I think they should be castrated, makes me sick thinking if that was someone I cared about. It's much the same as with football players over there with all the drinking, drugs, fighting and womanising but add to the fact that these guys are over 200 lbs then you've pretty much got an immature bastard who thinks he can get away with anything :angry2:

Recently in the news over here there have been 3 stars from the Brisbane Broncos rugby league team embroiled in rape charges. Apparently they dragged a young girl into a bathroom at a bar and videod it on their phone. This is about the third time I've read about rugby league players gang raping people in the last 5 years and the problem is they usually get off due to lack of evidence and they continue to be worshipped by supporters of the club. Personally I think they should be castrated, makes me sick thinking if that was someone I cared about. It's much the same as with football players over there with all the drinking, drugs, fighting and womanising but add to the fact that these guys are over 200 lbs then you've pretty much got an immature bastard who thinks he can get away with anything :angry2:

Hope they get the book thrown at them if its true. But why on earth would you film yourself doing something like that?! Idiots are asking to be caught and thank fuck they have been(hopefully)

Ive highlighted the important parts there :)

Very frightening for girls too - not many girls capable of fighting off 3 or 4 guys at 200lbs each.

Also girls who bring allegations get their names dragged in the mud. Anyone remember the Kobe Bryant case? Before it ever got to trial, the victim's name and address were published on the web along with a number of hateful remarks. Next thing, she decided not to go forward with the accusation.

Very frightening for girls too - not many girls capable of fighting off 3 or 4 guys at 200lbs each.

Also girls who bring allegations get their names dragged in the mud. Anyone remember the Kobe Bryant case? Before it ever got to trial, the victim's name and address were published on the web along with a number of hateful remarks. Next thing, she decided not to go forward with the accusation.

That's exactly right CR not much a girl can do even against one of these big bastards. I remember the Bryant case, some people are so devoted to the team that they refuse to think that they could do anything wrong. I knew a guy who is a big basketball fan and he said "Well Kobe can get any girl he wants why would he rape someone", I don't think that stops someone from doing something sick if they're that way inclined doh. There are cases of woman falsely accusing men of rape but I for one wouldn't have blind faith in a guy just because he is a star sports player. I'd say they probably deleted the video from the phone so I don't know if they'll be able to use it as evidence.

That's exactly right CR not much a girl can do even against one of these big bastards. I remember the Bryant case, some people are so devoted to the team that they refuse to think that they could do anything wrong. I knew a guy who is a big basketball fan and he said "Well Kobe can get any girl he wants why would he rape someone", I don't think that stops someone from doing something sick if they're that way inclined doh. There are cases of woman falsely accusing men of rape but I for one wouldn't have blind faith in a guy just because he is a star sports player. I'd say they probably deleted the video from the phone so I don't know if they'll be able to use it as evidence.

you can delete something but it doesnt mean to say its gone. Ways to get videos back from the phone