Scotland v England

Yeah Manti, I saw the thread for the 3rd test, i thought i left a message on it but came back the next day and my post was gone.

I love test matches. Try to go to at least one a year. Was down at Lords for NZ earlier in the year but think that will be my last Lords trip for a while, the ground and atmosphere is great but too many draws. Plus it's the ashes next year so would struggle to get tickets.

Guest Andypendek

Have th English sent up a strong side? We've little chance of they have, while they won't get much of a run out. Seems a bit pointless really, especially in the middle of the Olympics and after the fitba season has restarted. A 'B' team (but given full status) back in July would have been better, or else as a warm up before the New Zealanders arrived. Still, I'm glad to see us trying at least.

Scotland: Watson, Hamilton, Coetzer, Poonia, Smith, McCallum, Blain, Wright, Lyons, MacLeod, Nel

England: Bell, Prior, Shah, Pietersen, Flintoff, Bopara, Wright, Patel, Bresnan, Broad, Anderson

Fairly strong team I guess, Bresnan maybe being the only one I'm not sure will feature against SA. They maybe plan is for now as it's meant to be the best chance for good weather... fat chance.

Guest Andypendek

Well, I dunno what it's like thru in Embra, but bad light would mos def have stopped play here in Johnstone. That's a way strong team. I guess they have no intention of being the England team that lost to the Jocks!