Our Jambo Guests

They were the best team, so well done.

But that's as far as I go, recognition only.

I also recognise that they were treated oh so very differently from us as they should have been demoted the year before, but they were allowed to cancel a game, or something like that, so they didn't have to put their finances in 7 days before the league finished.

Can anyone remember us getting that kind of treatment.

Corrupt SFA and SPL.

They were the best team, so well done.

But that's as far as I go, recognition only.

I also recognise that they were treated oh so very differently from us as they should have been demoted the year before, but they were allowed to cancel a game, or something like that, so they didn't have to put their finances in 7 days before the league finished.

Can anyone remember us getting that kind of treatment.

Corrupt SFA and SPL.

Jeez Dutchy, you can't call it corrupt if you dont actually know what you're supposed to be annoyed by

Hearts were rather clever in 2013, they knew they were going to be placed into Admin but as they weren't 10 points off the bottom of the then SPL they held off until after the Season finished, the SPL said they hadnt breached its rules before the end of the Season which was technically 100% accurate - it now seems they boxed very clever.

I thought they boobed, going down in 2013 for me meant giving them a far better chance of getting back up ASAP last Summer considering we were only in League 1 but it shows what I know.

Their Administration was completely different from our own

Jeez Dutchy, you can't call it corrupt if you dont actually know what you're supposed to be annoyed by

Hearts were rather clever in 2013, they knew they were going to be placed into Admin but as they weren't 10 points off the bottom of the then SPL they held off until after the Season finished, the SPL said they hadnt breached its rules before the end of the Season which was technically 100% accurate - it now seems they boxed very clever.

I thought they boobed, going down in 2013 for me meant giving them a far better chance of getting back up ASAP last Summer considering we were only in League 1 but it shows what I know.

This^

It's true, I can't remember the details, but they were allowed to cancel a game so as not to reach a certain amount. I call that corruption by I'd say the SPL. It gave them another season in the top flight in the hope they'd get themselves fixed out, which didn't happen as you probably can remember.

The circumstances may have been different, but favouritism was shown to them.

It's true, I can't remember the details, but they were allowed to cancel a game so as not to reach a certain amount. I call that corruption by I'd say the SPL. It gave them another season in the top flight in the hope they'd get themselves fixed out, which didn't happen as you probably can remember.

The circumstances may have been different, but favouritism was shown to them.

Hearts cancelled a game so they wouldn't reach what mate? I'm struggling to understand what you mean

they held off going into Admin until after the cut off point at the end of the Season so they'd not get deducted points and therefor be automatically relegated, that wasn't cheating though, that was using the rules to their advantage