*** RM Sponsors Fund - Hall of Fame & Good Deeds -2014/2015

govanblue

Good Deed - Member Donation - Whisky for Erskine

A big thank you to Soldierblue1 for donating a bottle of whisky to Erskine yesterday. (tu)

Another fine specimen - Aberlour 10 year old Single Malt. :thumbup:

aberlour-10-year-old-whisky.jpg

I'll hopefully be collecting another couple of bottles from a member on Wednesday, so that should give us a total of 12 bottles. (tu)

Happy to report that the 14 Residents from Erskine and 2 from Combat Stress enjoyed the game yesterday. (tu)

I'm hoping to get some more tickets for them for Wednesday's game - but that might be easier said than done, given the expected booking chaos. :(

Good Deed - Member Donation - Whisky for Erskine

A big thank you to Loyal Fund Member johntee who has donated two bottles of Glenfiddich 12 year old Single Malt for Erskine. :thumbup:

Glenfiddich_Single_Malt_Scotch_293916.jpGlenfiddich_Single_Malt_Scotch_293916.jp

So we now have 12 bottles in total, 4 of which are Single Malts.

So that means that each of the 4 Homes will now receive 3 bottles of ordinary whisky for general use, plus a bottle of Single Malt for special occasions.

Fund Action! - Supporting RDF - Rising Stars

The Fund bought another 10 Rising Stars (£20) for yesterday's playoff v Hibs.

This brings our total for the season to 265 tickets (£530) (tu)

Obviously, we didn't win, because as everyone knows, it's all a big fix. :pipe:

Fund Action - Match Tickets - Erskine & Combat Stress

Just to confirm that I met each of the 5 groups from Erskine and Combat Stress before the Hibs playoff last night, and delivered all 20 tickets to them without incident.

I also told them that we would provide tickets for them for the Motherwell game, if we get there. (tu)

Fund Action - Member Donation - Rangers Gym Bags

I forgot to mention that last week we donated 60 Rangers Gym Bags to the Rangers Girls Squads.

These bags (and many more) were donated by a Loyal Fund Member.

Anyone who has bought anything from Mrs Eagle's Rangers Charity Shop probably received one as a free gift. They're great. (tu)

And we gave a pile to Erskine who have found several uses for them.

We gave the Rangers Girls about 30 last season,

And now we've given the Girls the last 60 that we had - so that should hopefully be enough for one each. (tu)

So thanks again to the Loyal Fund Member, who donated all the bags. Particulary after all the costs and difficulties he had getting them to me. (All my fault if I remember correctly) - It was worth it in the end. (tu)

RFC_Gym_Bag_zps99048713.jpg

Fund Action - Member Donation - Rangers Gym Bags

I forgot to mention that last week we donated 60 Rangers Gym Bags to the Rangers Girls Squads.

These bags (and many more) were donated by a Loyal Fund Member.

Anyone who has bought anything from Mrs Eagle's Rangers Charity Shop probably received one as a free gift. They're great. (tu)

And we gave a pile to Erskine who have found several uses for them.

We gave the Rangers Girls about 30 last season,

And now we've given the Girls the last 60 that we had - so that should hopefully be enough for one each. (tu)

So thanks again to the Loyal Fund Member, who donated all the bags. Particulary after all the costs and difficulties he had getting them to me. (All my fault if I remember correctly) - It was worth it in the end. (tu)

RFC_Gym_Bag_zps99048713.jpg

He has more if you have any use for them, maybe 50 ish, all that's required is for the receiver to remember his address!!

He has more if you have any use for them, maybe 50 ish, all that's required is for the receiver to remember his address!!

Oh aye, that's right - it was pcbear :thumbup:

I've told the Girls to get back to me if they need any more, and I have a pile here for Erskine, so I will let them know that there are some more if they want them.

I've found they make very good toilet bags! (tu)

Many thanks to Loyal Fund Member eejay the dj who has donated another £30 to the Fund.

He pledged the donation if Julescotia would make us all a wee Helicopter Sunday video, and Jules was happy to oblige. (tu)

If you haven't seen the video yet, you really should check it out. It's awesome. :thumbup:

The Fund has bought 25 Rising Stars (£50) for tomorrow's game v Motherwell.

This brings our total for the season to 290 tickets (£580) (tu)

This is the last Rising Stars of the season, so fingers crossed. (tu)

The Fund has bought 25 Rising Stars (£50) for tomorrow's game v Motherwell.

This brings our total for the season to 290 tickets (£580) (tu)

This is the last Rising Stars of the season, so fingers crossed. (tu)

That's annoying me now. :P

I think we should buy another 10, just to round it off. (tu)

The Fund has bought another 10 Rising Stars (£20) for tonight's game v Motherwell.

This brings our total for the season to 300 tickets (£600) (tu)

This is the last Rising Stars of the season, so fingers (and toes) crossed. (tu)

btw - there have been 7000 Rising Stars tickets printed for tonight. Let's hope they sell out! (tu)