*** RM Sponsors Fund - Hall of Fame & Good Deeds -2014/2015

govanblue

this new quote function is terrible.

my tip is to press enter a couple of times, then down arrow a couple of times before you start typing your reply.

I would say that RM has a few gremlins at the moment; the phone is always on the full site and I have to put it on mobile and the tablet I have is always on mobile doh

I suppose it is not a great problem but rather annoying. Especially when you do triple posts. :D

I would say that RM has a few gremlins at the moment; the phone is always on the full site and I have to put it on mobile and the tablet I have is always on mobile doh

I suppose it is not a great problem but rather annoying. Especially when you do triple posts. :D

None of the gremlins are actually RM's fault - they are all "improvements" in the latest version of the Forum software.

Oh and btw...

bump.

None of the gremlins are actually RM's fault - they are all "improvements" in the latest version of the Forum software.

Oh and btw...

bump.

Oh and btw...

bump.

Improvements you say G B :ohmy: they are certainly not improved anything for me, do we need some kind of master class to get our phones, tablets and computers programmed to work with the improvements ?? :)

Donation made. See you on Sunday.

Cheers mate. (tu)

That should bring us to about £425 or thereabouts. (tu)

Just waiting for one member to come back onshore now, and that'll be everyone - unless there are any more potential donors lurking out there! (tu)

Fund Action - Match Tickets - Erskine Veterans

So that's a total of 16 tickets for Erskine now - which might be more than they can actually use!

If Erskine can't use all of these 6 extra tickets, we will just use them as part of the Combat Stress tickets that we'll be buying on Monday (once we know the numbers).

So they'll get used one way or another. (tu)

Erskine have confirmed that they can use all 16 tickets. (tu)

Sadly Combat Stress probably won't be able to use any this time. Hollybush House is a short-stay hospital, and most of the current residents will not be there on Sunday.

I've told them to let us know during the week if any of their new arrivals want to go.

That means we should have enough money left over from the current fundraiser to be able to provide tickets for the Rangers v Hibs game too - if we get there. (tu)

Good Deed - Member Donation - Whisky for Erskine

Thanks once again to fermblue whose bottle of Bushmills 10 year old Single Malt is now in safe hands...

Bushmills_Wishing_tree_zps4dacxceu.jpg

I'll be around before kick-off on Sunday if anybody has any more bottles for Erskine. Just PM me. (tu)