*** Official Epl Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 ***

Mols94

Any recommendations for replacing Yaya Toure?

Barkley is the obvious one but with Lukaku upfront already I'd rather have a spread of players from more clubs incase one team has a stinker and you have loads of their players.

I have Sagna, De Bruyne & Yaya Toure from City just now but I'm trying to get away from having so many players from one club.

Thinking Eriksen is a decent shout.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any recommendations for replacing Yaya Toure?

Barkley is the obvious one but with Lukaku upfront already I'd rather have a spread of players from more clubs incase one team has a stinker and you have loads of their players.

I have Sagna, De Bruyne & Yaya Toure from City just now but I'm trying to get away from having so many players from one club.

Mahrez unless you've got him already.

Mahrez unless you've got him already.

Already have him. Actually got an eye on taking him (and possibly Vardy :ph34r: ) out soon because Leicester have a tough run of games coming up. Their remaining fixtures for the year are Man Utd, Swansea, Chelsea, Everton, Liverpool & Man City.

Midfield at the moment is Lingard, Mahrez, De Bruyne, Toure & Sanchez.

Already have him. Actually got an eye on taking him (and possibly Vardy :ph34r: ) out soon because Leicester have a tough run of games coming up. Their remaining fixtures for the year are Man Utd, Swansea, Chelsea, Everton, Liverpool & Man City.

Midfield at the moment is Lingard, Mahrez, De Bruyne, Toure & Sanchez.

Coutinho, Playing really well just now and they have a decent run of games coming up.

Or Ayew. Effectively a forward classed as a midfielder. Deulofeu & Alli are decent options too at a lesser price although Alli is suspended for Chelsea game though.

Binning Yaya Toure next week. He's playing far deeper now and he's too expensive to just get you two points every week with the odd assist.

Might take the 4 point hit and make two transfers because Sagna isn't doing much either but my worry is that there's not many good cheaper defenders who are scoring good, consistent points in the way that Bertrand and Clyne did last year just now.

Binning Yaya Toure next week. He's playing far deeper now and he's too expensive to just get you two points every week with the odd assist.

Might take the 4 point hit and make two transfers because Sagna isn't doing much either but my worry is that there's not many good cheaper defenders who are scoring good, consistent points in the way that Bertrand and Clyne did last year just now.

Got rid of him ages ago, terrible value for money.

Took sanchez out for Ozil this week as well

Got rid of him ages ago, terrible value for money.

Took sanchez out for Ozil this week as well

Yeah he's been awful. I've given him a few chances but he's not going enough. Eriksen will be going in.

I swapped Ozil for Sanchez when I played my wildcard :anguish:

Can't wait until the second wildcard comes up becuase there's about five guys I want shot of.

Could you not have held off until January? You get another wildcard then IIRC.

I had too many injuries in my side, I still had Gomez, Russell Martin who would give me 0-1 points a game, Albrighton etc.

The wildcard can be used at any time in the second half of the season, so I'd be able to use it when there are countless injuries/suspensions come March or April.

This seasons a bogey for me I think, which is annoying because I started well

I had too many injuries in my side, I still had Gomez, Russell Martin who would give me 0-1 points a game, Albrighton etc.

The wildcard can be used at any time in the second half of the season, so I'd be able to use it when there are countless injuries/suspensions come March or April.

This seasons a bogey for me I think, which is annoying because I started well

I'm writing the season off too (not that I ever thought I was in with a chance anyway :lol: ). I'm not doing terribly but I have a lot of players with high ownership so I'm not really going anywhere either.

Looking for replacements for Pelle & Cedric this week.

Igahlo or Deeney are looking like decent options that would free up a lot of money for other areas.

Replacing Cedric is looking like a harder task though. There aren't many full backs scoring regular points for assists this season.

Looking for replacements for Pelle & Cedric this week.

Igahlo or Deeney are looking like decent options that would free up a lot of money for other areas.

Replacing Cedric is looking like a harder task though. There aren't many full backs scoring regular points for assists this season.

I've got Nyom from Watford picks up a few points. 6 last week 12 this week.

Shame Watford have Spurs, Liverpool and Chelsea in the next 3 game weeks :lol: