***the Official N F L 11/12 Season Thread***

chris_glasgow

Fantastic to hear the 49ers put in a better performance agains the Saints this week. Doesn't surprise me that the defence played well. Willis is the only true franchise player at the 49ers.

I've only watched the 2 games so far from the weekend.

Cowboys v Bears Fucking Cowboys! I really shouldn't have bet on them. I've got to be the unluckiest person ever when it comes to betting. There defence is great at limiting points but they need to get better at forcing the turnovers. Cowboys had shitty field position the whole game. One positive is Miles Austin looks the shit so far this year. Cutler had a hell of a game. Far cry from last year with all the red zone interceptions.

Vikings v Dolphins. Speaking of interception Favre's to Hall in the endzone has got to be one of the stupidest decisions he's ever made. He's making a couple of decent plays but he's not playing as well as last year. Tbf with Rice out and Harvin sitting out half the game he only really had one decent target in Shancoe. I think he only hit Berian once. One last comment on the Vikes performance, Peterson is a God :praise:

I just remembered that I totally forgot to make any picks for last weekend doh

So it's your fault we're 0-2 :craphead:

So many problems with the Cowboys. The offense has more turnovers than touchdowns so far, the defense can't make big plays, the kicking game is erratic, and the coaching staff have made numerous boneheaded mistakes. The one saving grace is I think the NFC East is not that great this season. And I can totally see them going to Houston and winning, just like winning at New Orleans after some poor performances last year.

Week 3:

Sunday, Sep. 26

San Francisco 49ers @ Kansas City Chiefs

Arrowhead Stadium - Kansas City, MO

10:00 AM

Atlanta Falcons @ New Orleans Saints

Louisiana Superdome - New Orleans, LA

12:00 PM

Dallas Cowboys @ Houston Texans

Reliant Stadium at Reliant Park - Houston, TX

Detroit Lions @ Minnesota Vikings

Mall of America Field at the Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome - Minneapolis, MN

Buffalo Bills @ New England Patriots

Gillette Stadium - Foxboro, MA

1:00 PM

Cincinnati Bengals @ Carolina Panthers

Bank of America Stadium - Charlotte, NC

Cleveland Browns @ Baltimore Ravens

M and T Bank Stadium - Baltimore, MD

Pittsburgh Steelers @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Raymond James Stadium - Tampa, FL

Tennessee Titans @ New York Giants

New Meadowlands Stadium - East Rutherford, NJ

Oakland Raiders @ Arizona Cardinals

University of Phoenix Stadium - Glendale, AZ

1:15 PM

San Diego Chargers @ Seattle Seahawks

Qwest Field - Seattle, WA

Washington Redskins @ St. Louis Rams

Edward Jones Dome at America's Center - Saint Louis, MO

3:05 PM

Philadelphia Eagles @ Jacksonville Jaguars

Jacksonville Municipal Stadium - Jacksonville, FL

4:05 PM

Indianapolis Colts @ Denver Broncos

Invesco Field at Mile High - Denver, CO

4:15 PM

New York Jets @ Miami Dolphins

Sun Life Stadium - Opa Locka, FL

8:20 PM

Monday, Sep. 27

Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears

Soldier Field - Chicago, IL

7:00 PM

Into the 3rd week, and the 49'ers need a win. The Chiefs appear to be stronger rushing rather than passing, so it's up to the defence to put a stop to their running game. The defence has been very good so far, it's the offence that needs a kick up the arse. In the redzone 7 times so far, and we've turned it over 4 out of the 7. Not good enough, however quietly confident about this game. And what's with the 10am start, is that normal.

Watching Oregon v Boise St, I like the blue(orange in the endzone) field happy.gif

Quick question...

I'm thinking about playing Addai instead of Steven Jackson in my Fantasy team this week, good move or bad move....

Need a 2nd opinion on this.

Washington has looked decent against the run thus far to me at least, I'd go with Addai

Washington has looked decent against the run thus far to me at least, I'd go with Addai

That's what I was thinking plus Jackson and the Rams have not really done anything, knowing my luck he'll turn up tonight :lol:

Addai looked good last week, and the Colts are looking to use the run more.

Buffalo was up 2 points over my Patriots, 16-14, but the Pats came back to kick a FG to be up one point over the Bills, 17-16 at the halftime.

The Cowboys are up, 10-3 over the Texans. I wouldn't be surprised the Falcons and the Saints game will be worth watching because I know that Atlanta tends to give the Saints a lot of fits.