Rangers pubs in edinburgh....

alstone

Best bet is probably Spiders Web at Haymarket where the Edinburgh Union Jack leaves from. Wee bit away from Broughton though.

Don't go into The Phoenix on Broughton Street if it still exists. Used to be a good few mhanks went in there.

The Scotties down at Piershill is a good local pub, good few Bears in there, Hearts, Hibs and hardly any tims. 4,5,15 26 buses from top of London Road take you there.

Couldn't tell you about city centre bars, always avoided them. Too old to pull the young burds!!

Try The Phoenix in Broughton St, usually a good % of Bears in. The Cask and Barrel is also a good pub,loads of screens and although more of a 60/40 tim ratio,it is a well run pub and friendly banter and good atmosphere.However if you want a real Prod pub, look no further than the Haymarket bar.Generally only Bears and Celtic hating Jambos on Old Firm days.

Try The Phoenix in Broughton St, usually a good % of Bears in. The Cask and Barrel is also a good pub,loads of screens and although more of a 60/40 tim ratio,it is a well run pub and friendly banter and good atmosphere.However if you want a real Prod pub, look no further than the Haymarket bar.Generally only Bears and Celtic hating Jambos on Old Firm days.

Jeezo, The Phoenix has changed full tilt in that case.

my fav pub is the stags head on broughton road, does anyone know it??? i would watch it there but not wanting to be in the company of earls

would love a total mad pub something along the line of annie millers, haymarket might be a good shout

my fav pub is the stags head on broughton road, does anyone know it??? i would watch it there but not wanting to be in the company of earls

would love a total mad pub something along the line of annie millers, haymarket might be a good shout

None like that through here, unfortunately.