*** Wimbledon 2011 Thread ***

Jordo

Jamie

Still up the pompous arrogant ones arse i see .

This was always going to be a romp for him , he should enjoy it because hes gone as soon as he plays Rafa

I don't see what my being a Federer fan has to do with anything. Your criticism of him being on centre court and Rafa not is bollocks, as has been pointed out by more than one person. End of story. The rotation has applied to all players, including the 6 time champion.

Be as belligerent as you like, you just come across as an idiot with nothing of value to add to the discussion here.

Jamie

Still up the pompous arrogant ones arse i see .

This was always going to be a romp for him , he should enjoy it because hes gone as soon as he plays Rafa

I see you have still got your dick up the arse picking number ones ass.

As for Federer being the "pompous arrogant one", do you have any comment to make on Rafa dismissing an entire previous era of tennis the other day as "not tennis" and "not fun to watch", completely ignoring the fact that many might level such an accusation, equally unfairly, at his own game? And what about his phantom injury immediately before a crucial tie-break when his opponent was gaining momentum? An injury which magically disappeared for the rest of the match but was still "serious" enough to require a scan?

Seems I'm not the only one up someone's arse.

Make sure your here when Rafa humps him again .

I will be. And in case you missed it on account of all the blind rage, I said this on this very page.

I can't see anybody but Nadal beating him.

But obviously you read that as:

Roger will beat Nadal definitely 100% because I am up his arse

Jamie

You are getting desperate now . What a lot of bullshit . The FACTS are that Nadal IS a better player than Federer and he will prove it even more on GRASS to as thats the last excuse you have .

What does that have to do with the discussion? :lol:

I haven't been talking about who the better player is. You've just pulled some fantasy argument out of nowhere.

Hey sassaaaa, you're just desperate man, McEnroe was better than Connors, he was. No really he was, fuck off man he was. What do you mean we weren't talking about who was better between McEnroe and Connors, I was, in my own little world at least.

To clarify, since we seem to have a member with very poor reading comprehension here.

THIS IS MY OFFICIAL POSITION RE: WIMBLEDON 2011

If Federer and Nadal meet in the final, I think Nadal will win.

Now feel free to misrepresent me.