*** The Official Football Manager 2012 Thread***

laudrupno1

Sitting 13 points clear. Just won the league cup too. O'neil has taken over as taig manager. Iv'e got some amount of brilliant youth players. Got 8 players in the 19's that are sitting on 4 and a half potential and 2 on 5 stars. Just got a 16 year old through and he's sitting at 1 and a half ability and 5 star potential. :drool:

Just a random question here, When I used to get offered players by agents there was a button on the news item to automatically scout the player but since losing that scout and replacing him with someone else that button is no longer there, how do i get it back?

Edit: found it in Team Policy.

One other thing though, is it just me or is the scouting in this game terrible this time round. Players with every stat better than other players rated much lower (good example in my most recent game is Balotelli, available on a free transfer with awesome stats but when I scout him it says half my players are better, they're simply not) and then you get a player who is say 4 star and you play him all season, all that happens is his attributes increase yet suddenly he's rated at 3 stars

In a nutshell, what is the most improved feature of the 2012 manager in comparison to, let us say, 2009-2011. In my opinion, adding some licenses every now and than does not prove to be enough reason for charging us the same premium price year after year after year.

Damn this beautiful addiction! :rolleyes:

If anyone needs a cheap CB/DMC check out Michael Bostwick from Stevenage. I got him for £750k for Blackpool at start of 2nd season and he's doing not too bad.

One of my main targets for the summer with Southampton. Really good potential, and my centre backs aren;t the greatest at the minute.

My Blackpool squad that i was hoping they'd get me promoted aren't letting me down.

Top by a point after 25games, 10pts ahead of 3rd. Campbells got 12 in 16.

Out of my usual starting 11. Only Gilks and Eardly haven't scored :sherlock:

U get bought over or something mate?

No mate, I'm in 2019 now so have built up good prize money from winning the SPL, and doing not too bad in Europe.

Got promoted from the 1st Division in my first season and have managed to snap up quality regens for small fees over the years. Won the SPL twice in a row now.

Some other notable results in Europe in the last few seasons.

inbpk2.png

2ziq9m9.png

Jeezo Thommo :lol:

Blood, sweat and tears would sum up my long managerial spell. Minus the blood and tears. :craphead:

Hoping to snatch the treble this year, currently sitting at the top of the SPL and in the semis of the League Cup.

Always seem to struggle in the Scottish Cup though. :(

Considering starting a thread sharing my progress, its been a tough ride. :sherlock: