• Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
1 minute ago, RFC RYAN said:

Got £25 also what you fancy ? 

Not sure yet. Won with the Arsenal Liverpool game a couple months back, put Salah next goal and got a whack back. Will check the lineups and might just pick a goalscorer

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

You’ve always had stinkers on this :lol:

I was in the middle of putting it on when Juve got that free kick. Then I thought I might just do him to get a hat trick but was talked out of it. He goes and gets the fucking second and I instantly regret it. I've went for Eriksen anytime hoping he maybe gets a free kick chance. He came close with a shot. Im either really lucky, like it comes in straight away, or have a fucking stinker as you say :lol:  

4 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Just took £325 off bookies in a BTTS six fold too. Between me and 2 folk from work. Picked 2 games each

A took Alli to score the 2nd goal with the free bet just because he was 10/1 but had a good night, took Spurs to score next goal at 2-0 and 2-1. Also had a double of Killie and Cardiff and a single of over 2.5 in another had a great night. 

1 minute ago, RFC RYAN said:

A took Alli to score the 2nd goal with the free bet just because he was 10/1 but had a good night, took Spurs to score next goal at 2-0 and 2-1. Also had a double of Killie and Cardiff and a single of over 2.5 in another had a great night. 

Delighted here, took £260 off the bookies. Makes up for cashing out a £500 winner for £160 on Sunday

Archived