English Football

Clemdog

Just now, born a blue nose said:

That must wind you up tae fuck, he's dug shite n nowhere near good enough to be acting the way he has. Same wae that prick ozil

Who ye think should be captain?  There's no many candidates for it if we're really honest 

Aaron Ramsey should be captain. But no, the club decided to withdraw his contract offer so they could jizz 70m on Pepe.

4 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

That must wind you up tae fuck, he's dug shite n nowhere near good enough to be acting the way he has. Same wae that prick ozil

Who ye think should be captain?  There's no many candidates for it if we're really honest 

Lost a lot of interest with Tierney signing mate, so not that annoyed. Beyond me why Ozil's still there tbh, 350grand a week to not even make the bench is baffling.

As @McEwan's Lager says mate, I'd have had Ramsey but they fucked that up, but there's none I'd choose the now apart from Guendouzi and that is stinking lol.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Lost a lot of interest with Tierney signing mate, so not that annoyed. Beyond me why Ozil's still there tbh, 350grand a week to not even make the bench is baffling.

As @McEwan's Lager says mate, I'd have had Ramsey but they fucked that up, but there's none I'd choose the now apart from Guendouzi and that is stinking lol.

Cunts on twitter wanting Tierney captain :lol:

Seriously man, on here is bad enough without having to deal with roasters like that.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Seriously man, on here is bad enough without having to deal with roasters like that.

Believe it or not I can’t think of anyone else in that Arsenal team worthy of being a captain than him. Whole squad is a bunch of losers 

1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

I'm working with an Arsenal fan and he was showing me the fans scrapping with each other on Arsenal TV. 

Sad day when supporters are fighting amongst themselves. 

Funny but a sad day. 

Going to watch Arsenal at the Emirates is a genuinely depressing experience. Full of morons. I honestly enjoy going to Stamford Bridge more.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I find it hard enough with Rangers fans on Twitter without following Arsenal fans man, make ours look normal.

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Going to watch Arsenal at the Emirates is a genuinely depressing and "overly expensive" experience. Full of morons. I honestly enjoy going to Stamford Bridge more.

Ftfy. The money they have to pay as well is fucking astronomical for the shite they put on the pitch. 

10 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Arsenal are an absolute shambles now man.

He might have stayed too long but they were never this much of a mess under Wenger.

They were shocking in his final season. Pretty sure they didn’t win an away league game under Wenger 

3 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

They were shocking in his final season. Pretty sure they didn’t win an away league game under Wenger 

Won a few, never won any in 2018 for a fair while though

4 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Unai Emery is an imbecile and Liverpool fan's Bobby Firmino chant is class

As much as I hate them, most of their player songs are belters.