Who is to blame?

thehost

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

If everybody went around going "What If" then nothing would get done. 

They will need to find somebody eventually because I don't think for a minute that the 3bears and the Parks are a bottomless pit and King has lied through his teeth about his own investment, so eventually we will money from somewhere. 

Perhaps but as you say we do not walk in those circles and then we are back at the bottomless pit scenario and who is willing not to invest but to lose their money.There is a difference  between investment and knowingly throwing millions at something with no chance of a return never mind profit.I do believe it was yourself who came up with at least one decent suggestion about ST holders contributing to a team improvement fund.43 k ST holders paying so much a month towards a team improvement only fund.I think it was yourself and that is at least an idea rather than the usual get rid of and get this guy or this board etc etc.If it wasn't you I apologise but if it was at least its an idea.How many would buy into it I do not know but its an idea.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, sammy cox said:

Perhaps but as you say we do not walk in those circles and then we are back at the bottomless pit scenario and who is willing not to invest but to lose their money.There is a difference  between investment and knowingly throwing millions at something with no chance of a return never mind profit.I do believe it was yourself who came up with at least one decent suggestion about ST holders contributing to a team improvement fund.43 k ST holders paying so much a month towards a team improvement only fund.I think it was yourself and that is at least an idea rather than the usual get rid of and get this guy or this board etc etc.If it wasn't you I apologise but if it was at least its an idea.How many would buy into it I do not know but its an idea.

I'm quite happy with the board, it's King and mini I have a problem with, they are the last of a regime that led us down a road of smoke and mirrors to the last 4 years. A line should've been drawn under them and we could've moved on. 

I think a membership scheme is gone now we have 1872 going, which in itself is a great idea and once they reach their share goal the money being raised month on month could go a long way to funding certain aspects of the club. 

No matter what we need to find ways of dramatically raise our income if we hold any hopes of not just wallowing around the top of the table with the occasional league win, how we do that is again down to the board. 

We aren't so far apart on what we want for the club, I want the best board we can get to take the club forward let's hope we get it. 

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Our share price is rock bottom it only has one way to go, we are back in the top flight and with proper investment on the verge of CL football. You can't fail to make money on a share purchase, of course the fact the board refuse to relist us on any stock exchange isn't exactly holding the door open and inviting folk in. 

No one is saying it will be easy but that's not an excuse for just letting the club plod along because of under investment. 

Actually, if we continue to live of loans to fund any further cash flow gaps, they will be worth even less and even worse if we need such further funding and King/T3B either don't have it or don't wish to fund it.

5 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Actually, if we continue to live of loans to fund any further cash flow gaps, they will be worth even less and even worse if we need such further funding and King/T3B either don't have it or don't wish to fund it.

I've gave up on King he's just a lot of hot air and pish. I sincerely hope the Parks and the 3bears are the real deal especially the 3bears they have access to some real money in Asia hopefully they can divert some of it our way. 

• 1 month later...