9 in a Row -- 20th Anniversary

Don't often start any topics, but it's just dawned on me that in a couple of months time it will be 20 years since that unforgettable night at Tannadice, where has the last 20 feckin years gone?? I had just turned 22 years old in the April. What a wonderful season that was, but the anxiety until we won it was unfeckin bearable. Remember the previous Saturday when we were all geared up for winning it at Ibrox V Motherwell and Owen Coyle scored a double to further wreck our nerves. Or the 1 nil win at the Piggery when big Hateley played a blinder then got sent off because of that Mark Kerr cunt, and Di Canio shitting it from Ferguson who claimed him to a square go in the car park after the game.

Just now, The Ibrox Derry said:

Don't often start any topics, but it's just dawned on me that in a couple of months time it will be 20 years since that unforgettable night at Tannadice, where has the last 20 feckin years gone?? I had just turned 22 years old in the April. What a wonderful season that was, but the anxiety until we won it was unfeckin bearable. Remember the previous Saturday when we were all geared up for winning it at Ibrox V Motherwell and Owen Coyle scored a double to further wreck our nerves. Or the 1 nil win at the Piggery when big Hateley played a blinder then got sent off because of that Mark Kerr cunt, and Di Canio shitting it from Ferguson who claimed him to a square go in the car park after the game.

20 years?! Its flown by. Think laudrup's header will stay with me the rest of my days. Heroes every one of them

I was just about to turn 17. Had tickets for Tannadice but expected to win it at Ibrox the week before although just watched that one on telly. Could say it turned out for the best for me!!

Unforgettable night and unforgettable team. Miller's cross, Laudrup's header. Amazing.

The one moment I'll never forget above all tho was Walter's reaction at full time, relief more than anything.Ā