Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cam1872

Post match fan reactions

27 posts in this topic

I know this is popping up in other threads, but I felt that it needed its own topic. 

Can any travelling fans give an insight into the aftermath of the game. 

What actually happened with Pedro and the fans. 

Liam Kelly apparently snapchats that the team bus was being surrounded. 

Seems like a huge statement of dissatisfaction from those travelling but would be good to understand what actually happened. 

Sorry to ask shite questions on what must be a total scunner of a trip...

 hats off to those who went away and from what it seems like have told the team that tonight was nowhere near good enough. Was hard enough watching it at home nevermind having put all that effort in. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

op read the other threads if you're so interested. Lazy fuckers call themselves journalists ffs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bluepeter said:

When's the deadline for your article? :hmmm:

Mate, you are miles away with that finger in the wind post. 

I just want to understand if the fans actually there have a different view on Pedro staying or leaving than what's on the forum. Anything happened that might mean he shouldn't get to fuck. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bluepeter said:

When's the deadline for your article? :hmmm:

I was just about to post exactly the same thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cam1872 said:

Mate, you are miles away with that finger in the wind post. 

I just want to understand if the fans actually there have a different view on Pedro staying or leaving than what's on the forum. Anything happened that might mean he shouldn't get to fuck. 

Have you got a limit on how many topics you're allowed to read before mummy tucks you in at night. You seem to have all the info. Tuck your head under your duvet and read them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

16 minutes ago, Cam1872 said:

I know this is popping up in other threads, but I felt that it needed its own topic. 

Can any travelling fans give an insight into the aftermath of the game. 

What actually happened with Pedro and the fans. 

Liam Kelly apparently snapchats that the team bus was being surrounded. 

Seems like a huge statement of dissatisfaction from those travelling but would be good to understand what actually happened. 

Sorry to ask shite questions on what must be a total scunner of a trip...

 hats off to those who went away and from what it seems like have told the team that tonight was nowhere near good enough. Was hard enough watching it at home nevermind having put all that effort in. 

 

The fans slaughtered, cooked and ate Waghorn and Windass to appease the football gods. 2 hours too late alas. :lol:

Ps. Dinny print that in yer paper ;-)

PPS. only joking

PPPS. Can't blame Martyn for tonight.

Edited by BlueThunder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, To Be A Ranger said:

op read the other threads if you're so interested. Lazy fuckers call themselves journalists ffs

You can give me a break as well. 

Honestly man, see on here unless you think exactly the same as everyone else you are a taig or a journalist or a hipster fan. 

All I wanted was to get a sense of what the fans who travelled had seen after that game. 

Nothing more sinister than that. 

Just deleted it admin if it's hassling you, I'm not gonna chuck toys out the pram. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cam1872 said:

Honestly man, see on here unless you think exactly the same as everyone else you are a taig or a journalist or a hipster fan. 

From experience, that is complete pish.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cam1872 said:

You can give me a break as well. 

Honestly man, see on here unless you think exactly the same as everyone else you are a taig or a journalist or a hipster fan. 

All I wanted was to get a sense of what the fans who travelled had seen after that game. 

Nothing more sinister than that. 

Just deleted it admin if it's hassling you, I'm not gonna chuck toys out the pram. 

 

Do you think differently from everyone else? You didn't say what you think, so how does that work? 

There are at least 5 threads with the info you're looking for on the first page of the Bears' Den. Another thread asking about 'the aftermath of the game' and what happened with Pedro and the fans was ill advised at best.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Have you got a limit on how many topics you're allowed to read before mummy tucks you in at night. You seem to have all the info. Tuck your head under your duvet and read them.

How do I have all the info.. One hand you see Pedro pointing the finger and the next he's shaking hands. How exactly is it a negative to start a thread asking what actually happened? 

Honest to fuck man. You cunts are starting to sound tinfoil hat conspiracy theory tarriers.

Really canny get my head around the reaction to this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:caughtone:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cam1872 said:

How do I have all the info.. One hand you see Pedro pointing the finger and the next he's shaking hands. How exactly is it a negative to start a thread asking what actually happened? 

Honest to fuck man. You cunts are starting to sound tinfoil hat conspiracy theory tarriers.

Really canny get my head around the reaction to this. 

Haw cunt, before you start calling bears cunts, realise that you're the cunt.

You come on here with all the topics you want placed under your thread because you're too lazy a cunt to read them for yourself. Well cunt, fucking read them yourself. A wee bit of research will show you any cunt can find the info you want.

Cunt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bluepeter said:

Do you think differently from everyone else? You didn't say what you think, so how does that work? 

There are at least 5 threads with the info you're looking for on the first page of the Bears' Den. Another thread asking about 'the aftermath of the game' and what happened with Pedro and the fans was ill advised at best.

About as ill advised as pinning a forum members name as a journalist which you know full well is the sort of shite that will stick on here. 

All because I had the cheek to ask fans at the game what actually happened with Pedro. 

All because I had the cheek to ask those on the other side of that video what was going on. 

All because I asked fellow fans their opinion. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had a lovely time thank you, I was part of thousands of Rangers fans helping in local businesses and charities.

 

However, I did spot some guys in Celtic kits kicking fuck out of the animals at and animal shelter and raiding homes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Cam1872 said:

I know this is popping up in other threads, but I felt that it needed its own topic. 

Can any travelling fans give an insight into the aftermath of the game. 

What actually happened with Pedro and the fans. 

Liam Kelly apparently snapchats that the team bus was being surrounded. 

Seems like a huge statement of dissatisfaction from those travelling but would be good to understand what actually happened. 

Sorry to ask shite questions on what must be a total scunner of a trip...

 hats off to those who went away and from what it seems like have told the team that tonight was nowhere near good enough. Was hard enough watching it at home nevermind having put all that effort in. 

And most importantly, do you think I'll get a good strong and positive reaction to this post after tonight's result from RM posters ?

Fixed that for you OP.

Bottom line answer is no.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Haw cunt, before you start calling bears cunts, realise that you're the cunt.

You come on here with all the topics you want placed under your thread because you're too lazy a cunt to read them for yourself. Well cunt, fucking read them yourself. A wee bit of research will show you any cunt can find the info you want.

Cunt

Look man, you obviously needed somewhere to direct your anger and that's fine. 

You've got the wrong end of the stick. 

Those that ha e replied seem pretty set in stone that they think I'm a journo by posting my thread. 

No point trying to change that. At least look back over my post history to get some sort of idea that I'm not a journo before blasting out with your nonsense though. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tannerall said:

Fixed that for you OP.

Bottom line answer is no.

Aye fair play. 

Consolation is that at least I seem to have been a easy target for folk fucked off about the game. 

This victim mentality creeping in is a worry though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Cam1872 said:

About as ill advised as pinning a forum members name as a journalist which you know full well is the sort of shite that will stick on here. 

All because I had the cheek to ask fans at the game what actually happened with Pedro. 

All because I had the cheek to ask those on the other side of that video what was going on. 

All because I asked fellow fans their opinion. 

 

Previous post: 'see on here...' This post: 'the sort of shite that will stick on here...'

If 'on here' is so terrible, nobody is forcing you to log in. The opinions are there, take a step back and look at the forum, then read your OP about 'the aftermath of the game' and if fans had more info.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cam1872 said:

Aye fair play. 

Consolation is that at least I seem to have been a easy target for folk fucked off about the game. 

This victim mentality creeping in is a worry though. 

There probably is a bit of that, to be honest. I've just woken up (I'm overseas) to that result and I'm a little bit pissed off to say the least. Am I taking it out on you? I don't think so, I think your thread was a daft idea, and was definitely a thread a lazy journo would post. Does that mean you're a lazy journo? No, not necessarily.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just looked at the time and it's already tomorrow, 

Thank fuck that's yesterday and that result gone past. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Cam1872 said:

Look man, you obviously needed somewhere to direct your anger and that's fine. 

You've got the wrong end of the stick. 

Those that ha e replied seem pretty set in stone that they think I'm a journo by posting my thread. 

No point trying to change that. At least look back over my post history to get some sort of idea that I'm not a journo before blasting out with your nonsense though. 

 

Sorry cunt

:dance:

how many usernames has @thedude got on here anyway

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bluepeter said:

There probably is a bit of that, to be honest. I've just woken up (I'm overseas) to that result and I'm a little bit pissed off to say the least. Am I taking it out on you? I don't think so, I think your thread was a daft idea, and was definitely a thread a lazy journo would post. Does that mean you're a lazy journo? No, not necessarily.

More than happy for it to be binned, would have done it myself but for the actual want too try and maintain any sort of rep I'd gained in the forum in the first place. Binning just seemed to play into folks perception of me starting thread for wrong reasons

I still to an extent thought it was a justified topic,  but could have or should have waited till the dust had settled or just asked in a current thread. 

Apologies to anyone I called out when defending myself, didn't take kindly to being called a journo. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As Cam1872 suggested, I think he's more likely taking a pounding because of tonight's result rather than the multi question topic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Canny wait to write my weekly article in the record tomorrow about in house fighting amongst Rangers fans. Might even get promoted to the TV guide section.  😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0