Lies And Hypocrisy - The Celtic Way

Virtuoso

http://www.vanguardbears.co.uk/article.php?i=161&a=lies-and-hypocrisy---the-celtic-way

The scandal of their formative years pales into insignificance of course against a much more serious and shameful issue in more recent times. The common factor being that neither issue has ever been brought to justice.

If you know your history!

:happy:

It's amazing how many people fall for the septic myths and in a lot of cases it's people who should really know better.

What's interesting is history is now repeating itself with all the champions league money they have been given compliments of HMRC is beginning to distort the Scottish game just as the money from tim minded businesses did at the end of the 19th century 

Interesting read, full of information I didn't know, or more truthfully had no previous interest in discovering. However, in the present climate of our game it is perhaps incumbent upon us as supporters to ''arm'' ourselves with the facts surrounding our more odious opponents so as to be better prepared to resist their incessant attacks upon our own beloved institution.

Not only are they the biggest hypocrites in this game we love ./

They are the most corrupt . They have used every avenue possible to get control of everything in Scottish football .

They would even love our trophies with the same tried and tested corruption .

I would not be the least bit surprised if they were bribing many of the officials in this Country