Lee Wallace

Time to move on i'm afraid. All the respect in the world for the man, he's carried himself with integrity and his loyalty should never be forgotten. But the injuries he's accumulated and 4 years playing at a shocking level has definitely taken a toll. We need to be ruthless if we're going to catch them. 

1 hour ago, The Blue Sea of Ibrox 2000 said:

OMG a love fest for Lee Wallace so it is not all doom and gloom.

Would bite your hand off for a draw on Saturday but still hoping for a sneaky win.

I'm hoping beyond hope for a win, I cannot stand how smug and over confident the scum players and fans are.

Also I'm not spending the afternoon cuddling you of we're only getting a draw, you think I'm bent or something??!!

4 hours ago, The Blue Sea of Ibrox 2000 said:

Big Lee would be my first choice as he knows what this Saturday means but Declan will do the job if he plays like he did against Patrick. Early days for the boy but big hopes for him on Saturday.

Big Bruno may be of more concern as who do you play Danny or Ross.

Here dad, it's time you picked up a book and learned a few more adjectives.

John as a defender worries me - he's OK going forward but celtic on any sort of counter attack will absolutely destroy us by using the spaces on the flanks at both his and Taveneir's sides.

I'm annoyed this hasn't been addressed or even the slightest effort made.

1 hour ago, DW1872 said:

I'm hoping beyond hope for a win, I cannot stand how smug and over confident the scum players and fans are.

Also I'm not spending the afternoon cuddling you of we're only getting a draw, you think I'm bent or something??!!

As a three pond note ya big woofter.