Captain Hilts

***Florida Cup Thread***

2 hours ago, Lothianbear said:

Just returned from Orlando today , what a week ! Saturday’s game will live long in my memory, superb ! 

Your a disgrace

Wings over scotland are offended.

Nil by mouth are offended

Kranky has called a summit

Poor wee Rosales sands is so offended she pegged it.

It's a disgrace I tell you

10 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

In years gone by,goals for were divided by goals against to give the season 'average'.I'm claiming victory for the Gers:dance:

10 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

I will second that ????

Let's spread the word far and wide, people need to know about this injustice, I may even take out an advert in a swiss paper to bring it to UEFA's attention. Sporting integrity is at stake here and something must be done 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DennyBlueNose said:

Let's spread the word far and wide, people need to know about this injustice, I may even take out an advert in a swiss paper to bring it to UEFA's attention. Sporting integrity is at stake here and something must be done 

What language will the advert be in

3 minutes ago, DennyBlueNose said:

Clarification is required. Think of the children

40 minutes ago, Stu1909 said:

Your a disgrace

Wings over scotland are offended.

Nil by mouth are offended

Kranky has called a summit

Poor wee Rosales sands is so offended she pegged it.

It's a disgrace I tell you

Yes they are all so offended over nothing , songs are bad, very bad but others do much worse and its swept away . 

3 minutes ago, Stu1909 said:

Clarification is required. Think of the children

Fuck the children.....oh wait, wrong team. 

• Like 1

Just now, Lothianbear said:

Yes they are all so offended over nothing , songs are bad, very bad but others do much worse and its swept away . 

Glad you enjoyed buddy. Watch out for the jet lag. hit me like a train for a week this summer. 

2 minutes ago, Stu1909 said:

Glad you enjoyed buddy. Watch out for the jet lag. hit me like a train for a week this summer. 

Time travelling cunt 

1 minute ago, Stu1909 said:

I was there in the summer aswell so i know what you mean, ive stayed awake all day so hopefully il be ok .

9 minutes ago, DennyBlueNose said:

Time travelling cunt 

Every Time you leave Denny you leap 150 year forward! How's your new town centre? Up there with cumbernauld now

3 minutes ago, Stu1909 said:

Every Time you leave Denny you leap 150 year forward! How's your new town centre? Up there with cumbernauld now

I stay in Knightswood mate 

Just now, DennyBlueNose said:

I stay in Knightswood mate 

Ok. Top man. Thanks for the interaction 

Will Rangers be invited back for 2019?  If so when would that be announced I’d really like to head back great way to start the year!

4 minutes ago, bob1873 said:

Will Rangers be invited back for 2019?  If so when would that be announced I’d really like to head back great way to start the year!

We've an invite back but I don't think we've taken it up because we might have a new manager who might have his own plans or the maybe even the SPFL might cancel the winter break or something. Don't think it's wise to accept the invite back at the moment. 

Yassss no surrender The Dalcio

• Like 1

20 hours ago, K.A.I said:

We've an invite back but I don't think we've taken it up because we might have a new manager who might have his own plans or the maybe even the SPFL might cancel the winter break or something. Don't think it's wise to accept the invite back at the moment. 

The winter break has been confirmed.  Be a real shame for the fans not to return it was a brilliant trip. 

4 minutes ago, bob1873 said:

The winter break has been confirmed.  Be a real shame for the fans not to return it was a brilliant trip. 

Aye but there might be a new manager and he would have his own ideas for winter break. I'd rather not go back. It was good but I'd rather do something different.

54 minutes ago, Parlaneloyal said:

What was the weather like when you were there this year?

Tee shirt and shorts at times and freezing at others that cold you needed strong drink

1 hour ago, Parlaneloyal said:

What was the weather like when you were there this year?

Overcast but muggy and mild. Like a poor day at the height of our summer put it that way..

3 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Aye but there might be a new manager and he would have his own ideas for winter break. I'd rather not go back. It was good but I'd rather do something different.

Needs to be somewhere warm:dance:

3 minutes ago, bob1873 said:

Needs to be somewhere warm:dance:

I'd like southern Italy or even Portugal .. set up a wee camp and play the likes of Bari, Palermo etc that would be shit hot.