Alfredo Morelos

ElBufalo20

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

Iā€™m not going to repeat myself. If you canā€™t see why he shouldnā€™t be tied down on a good wage, long term, then you should probably give up watching football.Ā 

He is on a good wage compared to 6 months ago....would guess about 4 or 5 times what he was on. Also has 2.5 years left.

Ā 

7 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Embarrassing that so many didn't rate him and then he scores a couple and suddenly they do.

I don't know how you can't rate him.

Yeah he misses chances but evenĀ Ā with that works so hard and creates chances for the team as well as scoring.

10 hours ago, gj923 said:

He is on a good wage compared to 6 months ago....would guess about 4 or 5 times what he was on. Also has 2.5 years left.

Ā 

It's not really difficult to understand.

He has shown he is a top prospect and performing very, very well. He has proven he scores goals and is an all-round nuisance on the park - once we continue in Europe next season his stock will skyrocket. The longer his contract is, the more power we as a club have when it comes to selling him, and the more money he is on,Ā the less likely it is he will start causing issues about wanting to leave etc - so it will be on our terms.

On 14/01/2018 at 17:46, gj923 said:

He is a raw talent that is averaging a goal every 2 games in the league. Given another few years he could be a great forward however right now he is not. He still gets caught offside too much, misses the target half the time. Given proper coaching we could have a 30 goal a season striker but I think itā€™s madness to suggest after 6 month he should get an improved contract. He is still under contract for 2.5 years should any bids come in. Half we learnt nothing from spunking money away.... what happens if he gets an improved deal... who else is then wanting one?

Exactly, raw talent and still learning his trade. Ā Another great point made by someone mentioning Filipo inzhagi, played off the shoulder of defenders and got caught offside moreĀ often than not, Ā but look at his goalscoring record. Ā With better players around him,Ā a first season under his belt, good coaching and a decent strike partner and the young man could be a revelation. Ā Cut him some slack and balance up everything, thereā€™s more weighted against him than we can mention positives. As far as Iā€™m concerned heā€™s doing brilliantly and could end up being our best South American signing ever. Ā Ps apologies if I caused offence to you, my anger got the better of me.Ā