Murdoch MacLennan

Virtuoso

31 minutes ago, quabba said:

fuck all will come of this. They all make it plainly obvious their contempt for Rangers...

King really needs to keep going on this and not let it slip by

He needs support from other SPL clubs - no idea why Hearts, Kilmarnock Motherwell etc are not getting behind him.

Or otherwise, as has been mentioned, he, DK needs to air this on sky news - expose them for what they, the SPFL are - as infested with tims as that of the GCC. 

33 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

He needs support from other SPL clubs - no idea why Hearts, Kilmarnock Motherwell etc are not getting behind him.

Or otherwise, as has been mentioned, he, DK needs to air this on sky news - expose them for what they, the SPFL are - as infested with tims as that of the GCC. 

Well , it certainly won't be the sheep or hibs . Not with the loan players they get off the tarriers year on year for peanuts , if at all . 

6 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Well , it certainly won't be the sheep or hibs . Not with the loan players they get off the tarriers year on year for peanuts , if at all . 

exactly. the other SPFL clubs will shite it. liewell and co think they can do pretty much what they want. The Scottish MSM help them as well

Call me optimistic, but I can't help thinking that now we have a new manager other media sources outside Scotland will be taking an interest in how our team is performing/improving etc. and they might just come across information that in Scotland would either be ignored or adjusted slightly...

That information just might get a few real reporters interested in digging a bit deeper?

Wishful thinking on my part, always hoping for a wee bit of pay back, but then again I've been doing that for years now......actually since July 2012!

NEVER FORGET NEVER FORGIVE!

1 hour ago, quabba said:

exactly. the other SPFL clubs will shite it. liewell and co think they can do pretty much what they want. The Scottish MSM help them as well

Yeah , liewell's done his job by effectively buying off most of the bigger clubs . The only one that may speak out could be Hearts,  but even that is a long shot.