Fifa 19 - RMedia Pro Clubs team

The No.9

14 minutes ago, Scott1872 said:

That’s my stats from this year I’m probably best in the CAM role providing assists, I’ve played so much games at right back though over the last few FIFA’s, so happy to play there, add me mate and just invite me to a party or that when yous are on, I’ll be on tonight.

94ACF53C-C497-4450-805C-D9C39A62B2B8.jpeg

You'll fit in nicely. We can sometimes rely too much on wing play and @The No.9 has to drop deep to start the attacks in the centre when wings ain't working. By the looks of it you'll bridge that gap.

On 02/04/2019 at 00:35, CaptainDandy said:

The prodigal son returns with a performance of the highest order

And then there was last night. Joining in on our only loss and then in the next game getting yourself sent off straight away. we won that one 3-2 btw no thanks to you ha ha 

2 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

And then there was last night. Joining in on our only loss and then in the next game getting yourself sent off straight away. we won that one 3-2 btw no thanks to you ha ha 

:lol: :lol: I had a good drink in me after the game last night and thought it was a good idea to come on and play :lol: I'll be on tonight to make up for it

• 5 months later...