Chris Sutton stealing a living

Sutton is really on 6-7 days a week, depending on the media you are watching/listening too - amazing how much shouting loudly at things and people around you can get you thesedays. I don't blame Sutton, it's the mororns who direct TV/radio productions and the general dimming down of public intelligence towards media thesedays. I'll add Robbie Savage to that list , and both making a tidy fortune off the money for old rope pish we get off paid media thesedays. No wonder folk are getting their IPTV illegally these days.

On 05/02/2019 at 23:12, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Sutton is really on 6-7 days a week, depending on the media you are watching/listening too - amazing how much shouting loudly at things and people around you can get you thesedays. I don't blame Sutton, it's the mororns who direct TV/radio productions and the general dimming down of public intelligence towards media thesedays. I'll add Robbie Savage to that list , and both making a tidy fortune off the money for old rope pish we get off paid media thesedays. No wonder folk are getting their IPTV illegally these days.

Fully agree. Two people who never offer constructive commentary. Just try to rile people up and be "controversial". It's so boring.