Justice no chance.

Lets go 55

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

So rather than add anything to the thread most people would rather be smart arses and make snide digs.

The apathy amongst our support is incredible.

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

Except it is.

37 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Except it did.

10 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Except I didn't.

8 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Tedious.

5 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Boring imo.

5 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Tedious.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Boring.

If this doesn't deserve a 48 hour ban, i don't know what does tbh.

2 hours ago, tannerall said:

OP marching straight on here from relative nowhere, rambling along  and giving it lots of lines.

No wonder Scottish journalists are suggesting some of our fans are on crack. 

Probably a journalist posted that, they are all thick as fuck up here.

Well Mr  blue me and forever and ever I would suggest you two thick idiots open your eyes and see what is going on right in front of you.

Who needs enemies when their are clowns like you on the go,if you can't see or are to thick to understand what is and has been happening for year's in this country and against the football club you pupport to support is beyond me.Learn about those who tried to kill us off and at the least try and educate yourselves about the enemy before you try and ridicule me for trying to point out the obvious but then again there are none so blind that cannot see.

1 hour ago, Lets go 55 said:

What's coatbridge got to do with it , everyone else out with this shithole  thinks it's all tarriers that live here, well it's not ,nearly every one is probably from Irish Scottish decent,they might be in the majority just , so don't make assumptions on where someone lives ,I've been going to Ibrox  for over 50 years and my two sons are there with me to this day.

I probably know more about the ira supporting scumbags  than  some of the clowns on here who dig you up for grammar and diction.

Know thy enemy my friend because I certainly do.

Okay he cannae be a fenian he actually knows words and in uses them in the right context, that's a right cunt!

35 minutes ago, Lets go 55 said:

Well Mr  blue me and forever and ever I would suggest you two thick idiots open your eyes and see what is going on right in front of you.

Who needs enemies when their are clowns like you on the go,if you can't see or are to thick to understand what is and has been happening for year's in this country and against the football club you pupport to support is beyond me.Learn about those who tried to kill us off and at the least try and educate yourselves about the enemy before you try and ridicule me for trying to point out the obvious but then again there are none so blind that cannot see.

Harsh on me tbh, but you're spot on about @ForeverAndEver imo.