Subs.

Leeds_Bear

6 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Ojo even getting 1 minute of game time in our jersey is an absolute shambles

Ojo ain't cutting the mustard, my fear is that it's part of his loan deal that he must play.

If that's the case then he needs to go back.

I'm hoping he's not even on the bench on Sunday.

8 hours ago, Bristol loyal said:

The very fact Katic is only on the bench when we’ve got those two donkeys starting at CB is more baffling than any subs to be honest.

But yeh I can see why Katic was brought on for a corner but I wouldn’t have taken Kent off, and how Gerrard thought Ojo a better option than Stewart after the weekend is laughable.

Has to be in his loan contract ojo is involved in everything. 

The role of a sub is to make an impact. Stewart was a perfect example of that last week-end. A sub is supposed to help change the disposition of the game. Granted, it doesn't always work but bringing Ojo on to make a difference is still mind-boggling 24 hrs later.

29 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The role of a sub is to make an impact. Stewart was a perfect example of that last week-end. A sub is supposed to help change the disposition of the game. Granted, it doesn't always work but bringing Ojo on to make a difference is still mind-boggling 24 hrs later.

It was, I honestly felt like switching the tv off there and then. My heart just sank. There was zero chance of ojo making any impact on that game. 

Archived