Supporters at Ibrox

graeme_4

9 hours ago, Lucasloyal said:

Ibrox is hostile and always will be. Although I love it but I feel intimidated round my own at the times when things aren’t going our way. I’m an honest bear. If players deserve criticism I will give it but I’ve found it hard this season to. We’ve came a long long way! 

all I know is we are definitely back either if we win it or not. They aren’t confident anymore unlike previous seasons WATP

Hmmmmmm

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

And we say the scum are easily offended ffs?

Who gives a fuck who leaves early and aside the fact it's none of your business.

As for cunts ranting at games. It's football ffs. Without the passion, it's nothing. Just look at the match threads on here, before, during and after a game. Fuckng madness, but so fucking what?

The usual fucking uber staunch point scoring and most don't even fucking attend.

A divided support, like the divided shitehole we live in. 

I don’t think anyone is remotely offended or has said they are.

You'd imagine the team care and would be more motivated playing for 50,000 rather than a half empty stadium for the last 10-15 mins.

Again, probably doesn’t help the players.

Dont think anyone is being ‘uber staunch’ because they’ve raised the issue of a shite atmosphere, negativity from the stands and half empty stadium before the games done. I’m a season book holder on CCS and have been for 15 years. 

Without doubt we’re divided. Don’t have to be though. 

36 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I don’t think anyone is remotely offended or has said they are.

You'd imagine the team care and would be more motivated playing for 50,000 rather than a half empty stadium for the last 10-15 mins.

Again, probably doesn’t help the players.

Dont think anyone is being ‘uber staunch’ because they’ve raised the issue of a shite atmosphere, negativity from the stands and half empty stadium before the games done. I’m a season book holder on CCS and have been for 15 years. 

Without doubt we’re divided. Don’t have to be though. 

Unfortunately we are divided.

In one camp we have those who feel part of the occasion in that they get behind the team in a positive manner throughout the game.   This group generally stays to the end or near to the end of the game.

In the other camp there are those that don’t feel part of the occasion and are merely observers.   They cannot offer praise and encouragement but are happy booing and jeering every mistake on the pitch.    This group is generally exhausted through their negative outbursts and do one any time after 70 minutes. 

The first camp significantly outnumber the second camp but are discouraged by poor performances on the pitch and less attractive opposition.

The second camp thrive on poor performances on the pitch and less attractive opposition.    Less noise from the first camp at these games allows those in the second camp to be heard loud and clear on dismal winter evenings.     

Archived