Scott Brown

papaguy51

Surely Stevie Wonder is the scout for whoever put in that bid!

Celtic rejected a stunning £9m bid from a Premier League club for midfielder Scott Brown - who cost them £4.5m two months ago. (Daily Record)

I don't want to sound like one of them with my conspiracy theory, however I believe this to be bull shit. Nothing more, nothing less.

What better way can the media think of than to portray their hero Brown in an even more positive light than they have tried to show him in already?

I know on transfer deadline day we will say that Celtic rejected an offer of 9 million for him, that will surely make more people sit up and take notice of him.

They didn't even say what side it was that made the offer, which to me takes and credibility story might have had out the window!

Surely Stevie Wonder is the scout for whoever put in that bid!

Celtic rejected a stunning £9m bid from a Premier League club for midfielder Scott Brown - who cost them £4.5m two months ago. (Daily Record)

abso PISH!!!!

...and THIS JUST IN!!! "Man-U Just has STUNNER of a bid of 10-Million turned down for Sebo"

LAUGHABLE! :lol:

I don't want to sound like one of them with my conspiracy theory, however I believe this to be bull shit. Nothing more, nothing less.

What better way can the media think of than to portray their hero Brown in an even more positive light than they have tried to show him in already?

I know on transfer deadline day we will say that Celtic rejected an offer of 9 million for him, that will surely make more people sit up and take notice of him.

They didn't even say what side it was that made the offer, which to me takes and credibility story might have had out the window!

Bordeaux did the same though, and it turned out to be West Ham who had put the bid in.

Not naming the bidder doesn't mean the story is a lie.