What are Scotland's remaining fixtures?

Poetry_In_Blue

Is it the following:

France (a)

Ukraine (h)

Georgia (a)

Italy (h)

We're not expected to get anything from the France game, so that could make us more dangerous, the Ukraine and Italy games I believe at Hampden we can beat them, surpisingly I think the Georgia game might be the most dangerous for us.

in the matchday programme on saturday it had a thing with how scotland can qualify and this is what it had.

scotlands results

beat lithuania (happened)

lose to france

beat ukraine

draw with georgia

beat italy

but for this to happen we need the italians to draw with ukraine on wednesday and the rest should take care of itself :pipe:

France (a) - draw (honest)

Ukraine (h) - i think we will draw this 1 too...

Georgia (a) - win

Italy (h) - lose

IMO..

how come you think we will draw away to france(which we can) but we will fail to win either of our remaining home games when we so far have won 100% of our home games?

i just think we can hold out france , we are hard to break down. but at home to ukraine we are expected to win and i think it might be our downfall tbh..and v Italy i think it could go either way but if they need to win then i think we will struggle badly

but id gladly be proved wrong

i just think we can hold out france , we are hard to break down. but at home to ukraine we are expected to win and i think it might be our downfall tbh..and v Italy i think it could go either way but if they need to win then i think we will struggle badly

but id gladly be proved wrong

yeh i see where you're coming from mate. although out of the top 4 in our group italy and ukraine seem the poorest tbh. possibly a lack of fitness with the italians as their league campaign doesnt start until the end of august and im not sure whats up with ukraine. but that could all change in the coming months. lets just focus on wednesday and hope the lads put up a good fight and manage to take something from the game!