Scott Brown

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson is pondering a move for Celtic midfielder Scott Brown. (People)

Is this not the same newspaper who linked Man Utd with Nakamura last year?

And what happened to Milan's 9 million move for Boruc?

This Scott Brown bumming is getting beyond the joke now :rolleyes:

I read the artcile while I was waiting for my mum at the supermarket earlier and it said that:
  • He was Young Player Of The Year Last Year. I'm not sure but was it not Naisy?

• He is being eyed as a ready made replacement for Scholes<cr>

What about Liam Miller? :craphead:

You mean the next Roy Keane? I think he's picking splinters out his arse on the Sunderland bench now!

I read the artcile while I was waiting for my mum at the supermarket earlier and it said that:

You mean the next Roy Keane? I think he's picking splinters out his arse on the Sunderland bench now!

:lol: He failed badly at Man Utd doh

I know, it's a shame for the boy.................................

:craphead:

I'd of taken Brown ahead of Whittaker and Thomson. He's settled down already and is looking good, there is still a lot more to come from him aswell. Compared to our two, Thomson still hasn't settled after 8 months and Whittaker looks out of sorts at a big club. Also who's the only one out of the trio playing regularly for Scotland....Brown.

I know, it's a shame for the boy.................................

:craphead:

I thought he was a good player but he was never good enough for Man Utd.

he is a very good player but has not impressed me so far in Celtics Euro games still would have loved him to come to us though..

Would he make it in the EPL? Hard to say Maloney and Petrov impressed in the SPL but have become sidelined down south and never seem to get a start