There's Only One

wasser_7

Pepe Le Peu

What a wonderful and amusing 7 months you have giving me

I thank you for the memories

YOU WILL BE MISSED

<cry>

all the managers you lot have had gave me plentyof laughs oh is that a helicopter i can hear, oh my god its changing directions. :rolleyes:

Lets hope we can now battle it out with celtic for the league next season. It is all very well running away with the league but it would be better if it was a lot closer, exciting and nail bitting. Celtic need a good Rangers team and vice versa.

Guest greengrass

i would like to bet any money , that his next job if it is say PSG . he does very well with them and makes them into a european force.. given money. thats a stick -on.

the guy was having trouble getting used to the scottish game , he needed time ... he knew he wouldnt get that time in the goldfish bowl of glasgow ,and with some woeful results then he may have worked his ticket or to try and test the water to see if the club had his full 100% backing by dropping ferguson and relieving him of captaincy /

well he never did get that chance. :lol:

murray has had to take drastic action , wich he thought he would not have to make due to circumstances in recent days ,now the financial woes could be very bad for the club ... im still wondering with the barry ferguson situation aswell .. if he gets re instated captain .. that will be even more egg on your face mr.murray.

and now with all those guys /supposed players with what little kitty he got .. he has brought in aswell. rangers are in big trouble debt wise..they have been in the last year or 2 and now it will be worse before it gets better. financially at least.

get on the park sorted out first .. then money breeds success.

its so FUNNY tho .. i remeber a mere 7 months ago .. le guen had the treble in the bag already all he needed to do was turn up.

as ive said before with the players he brought in and the players already there.

"YE CANNY POLISH A JOBBIE"

:lol:

minstral what the fuck that got to do with this thread ? jus cause your hurting don't try and change the topic , you wanna talk about that start your own thread :P

VIVA LE REVOLUTION

it was an immature answer to an immature thread ;)

no it wasn't , i was merely paying my respect to someone who has left our game ;)

i would like to bet any money , that his next job if it is say PSG . he does very well with them and makes them into a european force.. given money. thats a stick -on.

the guy was having trouble getting used to the scottish game , he needed time ... he knew he wouldnt get that time in the goldfish bowl of glasgow ,and with some woeful results then he may have worked his ticket or to try and test the water to see if the club had his full 100% backing by dropping ferguson and relieving him of captaincy /

well he never did get that chance. :lol:

murray has had to take drastic action , wich he thought he would not have to make due to circumstances in recent days ,now the financial woes could be very bad for the club ... im still wondering with the barry ferguson situation aswell .. if he gets re instated captain .. that will be even more egg on your face mr.murray.

and now with all those guys /supposed players with what little kitty he got .. he has brought in aswell. rangers are in big trouble debt wise..they have been in the last year or 2 and now it will be worse before it gets better. financially at least.

get on the park sorted out first .. then money breeds success.

its so FUNNY tho .. i remeber a mere 7 months ago .. le guen had the treble in the bag already all he needed to do was turn up.

as ive said before with the players he brought in and the players already there.

"YE CANNY POLISH A JOBBIE"

Murray has done the right thing for once. Rangers are ?5.7million in debt. We dont know how much Le Guen was given along with his staff. There is also money to spend in the transfer window. Webster on loan looks like a deal done and we are in pole position to sign Brown at least. Thomson is wanted to. They would certainlly improve the squad. They would bring fight, passion and commitment, something that was lacking from the Le Guen era. Get 2nd and into the CL and take it from there.

minstral what the fuck that got to do with this thread ? jus cause your hurting don't try and change the topic , you wanna talk about that start your own thread :P

VIVA LE REVOLUTION

it was an immature answer to an immature thread ;)

no it wasn't , i was merely paying my respect to someone who has left our game ;)

ohhhhhhh, i totally missed that point to the thread :o silly me, please go on in your tribute....

Guest greengrass

Murray has done the right thing for once. Rangers are ?5.7million in debt. We dont know how much Le Guen was given along with his staff. There is also money to spend in the transfer window. Webster on loan looks like a deal done and we are in pole position to sign Brown at least. Thomson is wanted to. They would certainlly improve the squad. They would bring fight, passion and commitment, something that was lacking from the Le Guen era. Get 2nd and into the CL and take it from there.

aye your right Muff they would be good decent solid signings for you guys.. compared to some of what came in last summer , sebo etc , cant be any worse imo.. and they dont need time to settle. like johnny foreigner austria vienettas.

i dont think you will get webster,brown and thomson tho..all 3 is unlikely but neither impossible.

i think webster and brown are the likely.

with clement leaving imminent.

aye your right Muff they would be good decent solid signings for you guys.. compared to some of what came in last summer , sebo etc , cant be any worse imo.. and they dont need time to settle. like johnny foreigner austria vienettas.

i dont think you will get webster,brown and thomson tho..all 3 is unlikely but neither impossible.

Time will tell mate, being a celtic fan what are your honest thoughts on a possible return for Smith, McCoist and McCall?

What a wonderful and amusing 7 months you have giving me

doh

fuck me this is too much! doh

first GG the knob's at it, now we have wasser demonstrating to all frightened children out there what leaving school at the age of 7 does for you!

THE FUCKING WORD IS "GIVEN"!!!!!

Sheesh! :rolleyes:

ricardo away and tell someone who gives a fuck , this ain't an english exam you know

as for your point muffger

mccoist would be a joke , no managerial experience and to come in and bring rangers out of a massive hole with a bunch of duds , if a was a rangers man i'd be fuming

Guest greengrass

Time will tell mate, being a celtic fan what are your honest thoughts on a possible return for Smith, McCoist and McCall?

is that walter smith ?

another manager you chased again because he failed to do 10 in a row .. etc. and his team was generally pish at the end of his tenure.

they do say never go back.. ferguson in case aswell. not had the best of times on his return.

i would appoint 1 manager and 1 manager only..too many cooks etc.ally has no previous skills in management. either. i guess thats why walter would be there to give him some guidance but its also a very risky situation.

we tried the "dream team " with dalgleish and a barnes with no previous skills in management and co. before aswell that went well eh.

god help the guy who takes on that mess tho i tell you.

brave guy. ;)

is that walter smith ?

another manager you chased again because he failed to do 10 in a row .. etc. and his team was generally pish at the end of his tenure.

they do say never go back.. ferguson in case aswell. not had the best of times on his return.

i would appoint 1 manager and 1 manager only..too many cooks etc.ally has no previous skills in management. either. i guess thats why walter would be there to give him some guidance but its also a very risky situation.

we tried the "dream team " with dalgleish and co. before aswell that went well eh.

god help the guy who takes on that mess tho i tell you.

brave guy. ;)

obviously its walter being talked about gg, I would rather Rangers men step in at this poor time, should get them working and playing for the shirt. But I agree, its going to be a hard job with what he inherits, poor to say the least.

I would like a team of Billy Davies with McCall as assistat and McCoist and Durrant as coaches.

But posted this on the Rangers board

Smith will bring in the knowledge, experience, passion, desire, commitment, ideas. He has a great reputation, he is very highly motivated and very disciplined but the best of all, he is RESPECTED!

McCoist will bring in drive, passion, knowledge, experience, discipline but will also bring in banter, motivation and laughter. He too is respected.

McCall will bring in motivation, hard work, eagerness to succeed, determination, new ideas and fight.

Three Bluenoses.

Le Guen might of been a good manager in France but in Scotland he had none of these qualities!

Whoever comes in, I will back 150%.

ricardo away and tell someone who gives a fuck , this ain't an english exam you know

mccoist would be a joke , no managerial experience and to come in and bring rangers out of a massive hole with a bunch of duds , if a was a rangers man i'd be fuming

I am on a one man mission to clean up the appalling english spelling and grammar in this filthy Old Firm Message board.

This place (the internet I mean, not just this board) was grammatically beautiful and clean before you pikeys turned up and started spoiling it all with your stolen keyboard and your 'barras bought' monitors.

Now this internet just ain't big enough for all of us! <crweee>

I am on a one man mission to clean up the appalling english spelling and grammar in this filthy Old Firm Message board.

This place (the internet I mean, not just this board) was grammatically beautiful and clean before you pikeys turned up and started spoiling it all with your stolen keyboard and your 'barras bought' monitors.

Now this internet just ain't big enough for all of us! <crweee>

bye bye then (wve)