No School Tommorow !

rangersross

Im totally going to complain to the SFA thats now 7 whole days that ive not been able to walk after I was tackled in a game for my club, the player threatened to injure me and the referee didnt even check the studs before the match which he is supposed to. Im so sick of not being able to move and thankfully there's a chritmas break for football otherwise I would have missed 5 weeks of football (according to the doctors) :angry:

hes a gimp!!!!!can i kick him back for you ? :)

..Aye

worst thing is is missing my PE fitness block so I'll have to go with the mark from 2nd year which is obviously less than what it would be now :angry:

AND its the last week so were pissing about and in PE wer eeven playing footy :(

..Aye

worst thing is is missing my PE fitness block so I'll have to go with the mark from 2nd year which is obviously less than what it would be now :angry:

AND its the last week so were pissing about and in PE wer eeven playing footy :(

aww rossykins :(

im not doing pe tomorrow due to confidential reasons aka i cant be bothered :rolleyes:

..Aye

aww rossykins :(

im not doing pe tomorrow due to confidential reasons aka i cant be bothered :rolleyes:

:lol: Im sure your teacher will accept that valid excuse - I need to do well in PE too what with my dad being a PE teacher (not in my school) but still... my older brother never took it so I feel I need to get higher to make up for it :lol: + I love PE :D