Welcome Zenit fans to Rangersmedia !

As good a place to post this as any.

To Zenit fans. Enjoy success with Dick Advocaat while you can. If is reign at Zenit is anything like he had at Rangers you'll find your club virtually bankrupt within 4 years with an ageing squad of overpaid wasters.

If theres any former Rangers employee i hate it is Dick f*cking Advocaat!

I don't agree with anything you've said here.

Advocaaat brought the best footballing side I've ever seen at Ibrox. He spent a lot of money but don't forget he was given that money by Mr Murray. Advocaat was not the guy who made the budget and his spending record is tremendous. Van Bronckhurst, De Boer, Tugay, Reyna, Mols etc ... his only real transfer folly was Flo. Also made some genius and tactical decisions such as Tugay at sweeper against Monaco.

He was made a scapegoat for Rangers money problems by the Scottish Mhedia. Legend in my eyes. Had the best footballing Rangers side I've ever seen in my lifetime.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wfffty matey

Are you actually from Fern Hill?

Are you being fed? :harhar:

hahahahahaha the old Fernhill wifty :lol:

Good night my little scottish friends

You came back :lol:

I give you ten out of ten man.

Tell you what. You can stay, as long as you are not offensive.

NOW thats something Ive ever said.

Hmm, I have some things for which Advocaat annoying me. Yeah, in last season we become 1st, we'll play in final in UEFA cup, BUT we never win with him at our principal opponents Spartak Moscow. In last 6 matchs against them we lost 4 times and 2 times was draw. It's our sad truth...

Good night my little scottish friends

Good night my little Russian friends :D

Хорошая ночь мои маленькие российские друзья :D

Zenit look an excellent side having watched them trounce Bayern and Leverkeuson.

I'd actually rather we had to play Bayern coz I'm confident we would take them.

Tremble, Scots! Andrey Arshavin goes to foggy Albion

Andrey Arshavin for Albion Rovers? :craphead:

nawwwwwww Stirling Albion ya bean!

Hmm, I have some things for which Advocaat annoying me. Yeah, in last season we become 1st, we'll play in final in UEFA cup, BUT we never win with him at our principal opponents Spartak Moscow. In last 6 matchs against them we lost 4 times and 2 times was draw. It's our sad truth...

I can't remember Dick's record against Celtic, but it wasn't bad anyway.

We won our league title in 1999 at Celtic Park under Dick Advocate. One of the best days ever :D

Bigger picture.

What would you rather happen?

Beat them those six times and give up your title and UEFA cup place?

Why the feck would he want to join Stirling Albion over Albion Rovers....ffs :craphead:

Why the feck would he want to join Stirling Albion over Albion Rovers....ffs :craphead:

i'd rather become a plumber.

We called Advocaat 'the little General'. He is a good manager, without doubt.

Being an ex-Rangers manager, he loves both clubs, but he will do his best for Zenit.

Guest Andypendek

the only way i will cry is if we win. then i will cry. then will i cry. cry, will i then? yes.

In Manchester after a match, after a great victory of Zenith there will be a flooding. All fans of Rangers will cry as childs . Are you ready to public whipping ?

I'm always up for kinky sex games.

Christ, you're like Stalin leading the orchestra

When we beat lowlifes they will turn inside out and point to their children :blink:

In Manchester after a match, after a great victory of Zenith there will be a flooding. All fans of Rangers will cry as childs . Are you ready to public whipping ?

:lol: For fuck sake. Ive let you back on the board and allowed you to post.

All Im asking is post decently.

We'll whip your arses then pin every player up onto the goals to watch us celebrate then send them to Glasgow to cry in the street where you know what will happen.

i will be crying when big Bazza lifts the trophy, and u will be ragin when big Dick Advocaat jumps in with the celebrations giving it laldy to the sound of follow follow! WE ARE THE PEOPLE, the best fans in the world. And u can go take a flying fuck to urself sir, GOOD DAY! :rangers: