Welcome Zenit fans to Rangersmedia !

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO, are u one of these hardnut ultra's? away peasant and post ur shite elsewhere, hope ur mouth doesn't run as much in Manchester when ur swarmed by over 100k of Rangers Fans.

What would you rather happen?

Beat them those six times and give up your title and UEFA cup place?

No!! Title and UEFA better, but it's little uncorrect question, it's like to ask Liverpool fans: "What you choose succes Reds in UEFA competitions or win the Premier Legaue(I suppose with Benites they never do it :huzzah: ?"

Oh! Cmon ! Be man . Stop baning me . R u brave scottish or sissy ?

Get a grip you spastic.

Act human like and you may stay.

Talk pish and it's cheerio

We wont cry. Maybe the :gay1: will but I wont. win or lose. Im Proud of how far Rangers have come if you look at where we were Last Season. + Zenit have payed LOTS more for players than Rangers. You may have more Quality than us but you dont have as much fight and team spirit as the Glasgow Rangers :rangers: :rangers: Bring it on

We wont cry. Maybe the :gay1: will but I wont. win or lose. Im Proud of how far Rangers have come if you look at where we were Last Season. + Zenit have payed LOTS more for players than Rangers. You may have more Quality than us but you dont have as much fight and team spirit as the Glasgow Rangers :rangers: :rangers: Bring it on

Correct Andy (tu)

What would you rather happen?

Beat them those six times and give up your title and UEFA cup place?

No!! Title and UEFA better, but it's little uncorrect question, it's like to ask Liverpool fans: "What you choose succes Reds in UEFA competitions or win the Premier Legaue(I suppose with Benites they never do it :huzzah: ?"

Liverpool are weird at the moment. Yes the had success three years a go in Europe but for a club of their size that isn't so surprising

For their size they should be challenging for the title almost every year but their supporters accept mediocracy. I find it extremely strange.

Benitez is obviously a great manager but he puts too much emphasis on adaptation for certain tournaments instead of just picking the best eleven players he has to choose from.

Why the Liverpool fans accept it I'll never know.

Oh! Cmon ! Be man . Stop baning me . R u brave scottish or sissy ?

lol

HOW COME I RICH AND YOU NOT?

HOW COME I SLEEP WITH YOU WIFE?

Just checked the Zenit official site and looks like they have only asked for 7000 tickets.So hopefully Rangers will lobby Uefa for the remaing tickets and all CCM season ticket holders will recieve tickets...heres hoping anyway.:rangers:

svolota.

Please post and speak nicely to other members.

I know deep down you are a Rangers fan ;)

Last chance.

U r wrong . Deep down I am Celtic`s fan. I respect celtic culture. Fans of Celtic are real celts , scotts Unlike you.

Sorry but this is my opinion . You support pluralism?

Words fail me retard

You understand nothing about the Rangers/Celtic devide

You respect something you know nothing about, batter in tho spazy balls it'll be fun tearing you misconceptions to shreds

Celtic are of an Irish background for starters, I'm sure if you done any research in to it you might have realized that, but of course you are only here to stir

Piss of mong features

At english svolota translated like bastard =)

2 Svolota

Pls, Stop it! Will you be very glad, if spartak or cska fans become write offendative message at Zenit forum?

We must be polite with our opponents, only game can show who is strongest team.

svolota.

Please post and speak nicely to other members.

I know deep down you are a Rangers fan ;)

Last chance.

U r wrong . Deep down I am Celtic`s fan. I respect celtic culture. Fans of Celtic are real celts , scotts Unlike you.

Sorry but this is my opinion . You support pluralism?

you obvioulsy have no clue about Celtic and their ' culture ' they are a scottish football team supported by Wannabe Irish Glasweigens. They dont even want to be ' scotts ' . We Are The People .

At english svolota translated like bastard =)

2 Svolota

Pls, Stop it! Will you be very glad, if spartak or cska fans become write offendative message at Zenit forum?

We must be polite with our opponents, only game can show who is strongest team.

(tu)

Too true mate, though I hope and pray that you'll end up the losers this time round

manages to change his IP constantly, didn't know idiot chunts like him knew how to do that. howz Windows 95? haven't seen it in years!

I have come here firstly with the world. But they me забанили after mention Селтика. I again зарегшалÑÑ. They again me забанили. They are worse, than meat or horses. And still the Europe, democracy.

this is what i got from a free translator :lol:

I have come here firstly with the world. But they me забанили after mention Селтика. I again зарегшалÑÑ. They again me забанили. They are worse, than meat or horses. And still the Europe, democracy.

this is what i got from a free translator

Don't use free translator=)))

He wrote:

I have come here firstly with peace. But they banned me,cause I start talk about Celtik. I registered again, and they banned me again. They are worse than fans Spartak or CSKA. And they call it Europe, democracy.