Take a flag to Manchester

Personally I think it should be the Saltire.We are a Scottish club after all.

Dont start that my 11th post friend :unionflag:

Exactly what is that supposed to mean?

I reckon my esteemed colleague is saying, in a roundabout way, are you a Rangers fan or a trouble maker?

I reckon my esteemed colleague is saying, in a roundabout way, are you a Rangers fan or a trouble maker?

I'm very much a Rangers fan, thank you.I'm making my way down to Manchester like the rest of you.

Just because I want to take a Saltire with me it makes me some kind of trouble maker.

Brillant!!!

I'm very much a Rangers fan, thank you.I'm making my way down to Manchester like the rest of you.

Just because I want to take a Saltire with me it makes me some kind of trouble maker.

Brillant!!!

haha, I'm saying nowt, my bro and his pal are taking saltires!

How about a Rangers flag? We are the people after all!

ofb was trying to get some Rangers/Saltire flags that looked really good. i seen them on ebay so i ordered one :rangers:scotland.jpg

Isn't St Andrew also the patron saint of Russia as well as scotland? Ive seen some russian subs on the telly flying a St Andrews cross flag.It is prodominently white with a blue cross. How about gettin a Scottish St Andrews flag and a Russian one, or even a half and half made up!!!

I think he means we are a British club, the Union Jack does after all have pride of place over Ibrox in the middle of the main stand :unionflag:

I think he means we are a British club, the Union Jack does after all have pride of place over Ibrox in the middle of the main stand :unionflag:

I wouldnt say were a purely British club, weve a Scottish core without a doubt, as ive said in other threads though, I take great pride in the Union Jack so before anyone decides to fire in with the Jacobite pish, dont.

we should have Saltires, Union Jacks, Red Hands and celebrate our many links, why choose just one?