Your Thoughts - Rangers Reserves and Youth

Hey,

We are the CIS cup and Scottish Cup champions....but it still doesn't mask the disappointment of missing out on winning the SPL aswell as the UFEA cup. :(

Who would you have liked to seen used more frequently by Walter smith/Ally McCoist from the Rangers reserve and youth teams?

A number of players were on the bench for alot of games such as furman, lennon, fleck etc but werent used by management and I would like to hear the fans' view on these players and on others who are up and coming.

If you are top drawer i think you will get there, McCormack, Hughes,Ross, B+S McClean plus a few others who we all thought stood a chance of a decent career at Ibrox have never been standouts elsewhere, its one thing getting near the 1st team, the hard work is producing the goods on a regular basis.

Hutton was the exception his fee near on covered the cost of Murray Park.

From the current lot Fleck,Lennon and Furman look as if they may have a chance

From the reserve games I have seen I would rate Furman, Fleck, McMillan and Kinningburgh as the ones who could possibly make it with us, only if given the chance.

McMillan, I think, is by far the best right back we have on our books but his lack of chance to play for the first team, given our weakness in that area may suggest his future may be elsewhere.

Furman and Fleck in their brief appearances for the first team have showed that they can transfer their reserve form to the higher level.

Lennon, I think, has talent but I think it would be shown to be bottom 6 spl or first division as a career.

When furman came on vs Dundee united at start of may... i thought he did well and I would have liked to seen the younger players given more opportunities to shine throughout the season..

fleck was used near the start of the season as a sub and did well... i believed he had enought mental strength to handle a game vs a lower ranked team in the sPL.... he has shown promise for the futire and our boys in the coaching staff should recognise that he can fill the void which we have flair wise...