Walter on Lee - leaving or not - cannae get more conclusive than this!

Boab

One player who will not be sold by Rangers is Scotland international Lee McCulloch who has been the subject of speculation over a return to the English Premier League with Stoke City.

"Stoke have never approached us about Lee McCulloch and he's not going anywhere anyway," insisted Smith. "As long as he is happy to stay at Rangers, then I'm delighted to have him."

Thats the point Walter, he's pish! You just can't see it!

http://sport.scotsman.com/football/Smith39...Euro.4237804.jp

Guest johngers
One things for sure, you will never hear him talk of Boyd like that. LM is one of Walters boys. Remember Walter continually played a very poor Craig Moore.

Oh really ?

Remember this ?

"We would be crazy to let him go."

never laughed so much when i heard lees comments about more to come from him this season......

there could never be a more unanimous cry from the fans...which echoed from every corner of the globe of 'lets fuckin hope so'

never laughed so much when i heard lees comments about more to come from him this season......

there could never be a more unanimous cry from the fans...which echoed from every corner of the globe of 'lets fuckin hope so'

Yes, but he just does NOT have it imo. A donkey as a certain ex member would say.

Yes, but he just does NOT have it imo. A donkey as a certain ex member would say.

well this member says hes a donkbot!

lee obviously lol

if some one had to offer 2.25m what we paid for him ad snap the hand of them...............he can win a header and thats it, we have lafferty and velichka who can do that now, so no need for him.......!!!!

as well as daily, adam, broadfoot, buffel,

One player who will not be sold by Rangers is Scotland international Lee McCulloch who has been the subject of speculation over a return to the English Premier League with Stoke City.

"Stoke have never approached us about Lee McCulloch and he's not going anywhere anyway," insisted Smith. "As long as he is happy to stay at Rangers, then I'm delighted to have him."

lee misses the epl i would not bet on him wanting to stay so much.

thay talk about managers having blind spots for players....

Charlie Adam Lee McCulloch Kenny Miller

Bambi Broadfoot,Christian Dailly

cousin, fergie (his poor form merits a foot up the arse, or being dropped)

lee misses the epl i would not bet on him wanting to stay so much.

How could he move to the EPL when he has surgically attached himself to Barry Ferguson?

One things for sure, you will never hear him talk of Boyd like that. LM is one of Walters boys. Remember Walter continually played a very poor Craig Moore.

Oh really ?

Remember this ?

"We would be crazy to let him go."

"Walter Smith says the Ibrox club have no imminent plans to sell striker Kris Boyd. ..."

Remember that.

January isnt far off.