*****Official Rangers vs Dundee Match Thread*****

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Lads I care as much for that team on the park on Tuesday and Saturday as Lundstram did yesterday done with them đź‘Ť

Good man, you’ll hardly watch the cup final then. Can I’ve your ticket if you’ve got one

I personally think that had we played Dundee at Dens before the Ross County game I do not think things would have turned out they way they have I seriously believe we would have beaten Dundee and Ross County then heaped the pressure on that lot rather than beating ourselves far too many players start playing in the last 20 mins of game or do not play the Scottish game I also think the current crop let the club down as well as bad team selection anyone here agree with this ? 

3 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Anybody seatsubbing shouldn’t be allowed to have a ticket when we win the league next season Imo

That would be good there's alot of fans wanting a chance, when so many currently leave so early

6 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Anybody seatsubbing shouldn’t be allowed to have a ticket when we win the league next season Imo

I know it’s tongue in cheek but do find it a little frustrating as I’m going again via mygers and missed 2 home games this season, yet come European nights and games against them it’s queued to fuck and for the latter probably miss out. 

5 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

That would be good there's alot of fans wanting a chance, when so many currently leave so early

Nobody cared about people leaving early when we were really shite.

2 hours ago, KyleBJK said:

I know it’s tongue in cheek but do find it a little frustrating as I’m going again via mygers and missed 2 home games this season, yet come European nights and games against them it’s queued to fuck and for the latter probably miss out. 

Should be an actual system in place for OF and Europe, even games towards the end of a title race too.

19 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Man city Tottenham on at the same time decision to be made come Tuesday night am done with them 

We are all raging with the team right now but I'll still be watching us tomorrow night. Can't just only sing when we are winning 

25 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

We are all raging with the team right now but I'll still be watching us tomorrow night. Can't just only sing when we are winning 

I don’t think anyone connected to Rangers could question the commitment of the supporters to be fair.

About time some of the players did the same. 

19 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I wonder how many waves goodbye we will get, tops chucked into the crowd etc. 

Although Dessers might throw his and it hits the advertising boards. 

Personally getting a bit fed up with players bringing their weans on pre game. 

8 hours ago, Symon said:

I personally think that had we played Dundee at Dens before the Ross County game I do not think things would have turned out they way they have I seriously believe we would have beaten Dundee and Ross County then heaped the pressure on that lot rather than beating ourselves far too many players start playing in the last 20 mins of game or do not play the Scottish game I also think the current crop let the club down as well as bad team selection anyone here agree with this ? 

Sentence of the season.

8 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

They should implement a scheme where punters get in for the last 15 minutes, to replace those who’ve left!:pipe:

Can't see me going just can't be bothered giving three hours of my time to be up again at 6-30 for work for me they've had the chance to rectify their fuck ups and like last seasons final home game I didn't bother my arse as the Kent's and Morelos had chucked it long before.

As pointed out above the three or four players who felt they were making some kind of point in our previous games after scoring then bar one played okay on Saturday the rest I just can't be fucking bothered with.

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

I wonder how many waves goodbye we will get, tops chucked into the crowd etc. 

Although Dessers might throw his and it hits the advertising boards. 

Won me money at the weekend to be fair to him.