Daniel Cousin

nvager

cousin can GTF. Useless lazy prick. If he had bothered trying last year we would be champions now. Some of the games we dropped points in he just wasnt interested. Scored some important goals for us and has talent but hes a tosser. I am still pissed with fifa for blocking his transfer. Ridiculous rule that gets bent for bigger clubs ie mascherano to liverpool but not for the smaller clubs. Can we not sure them for loss of earnings as we had a deal for £3m in jan but now we will be lucky if we get half that.

I don`t think we`ll even get a 1 mil for him...

Cousin isnt useless.

Its funny how people are using his headbutt against Wilkie that day as an example of how he's useless. I payed close attention to him that game and he absolutely ran him ragged.

The media exaggerate how he is apparently a liability. Cousin's card was marked after he put the Celtic and future Scotland captain in hospital.

Simply the best all round forward at the club last season unfortunately for various reasons now a hate figure amongst a section of the support and an unpopular one with a majority I would imagine. This means his time is up.

overated waste of space , its no coincidence he has been booed by the supporters of his last 2 clubs

i cannot see anyone paying money for him ,

as for him being rangers best all round striker - absolute pish

free him now and free up wages for a midfielder that we so desperately need

I think if he had the right attitude he could have been a great player.

He shows no ambition and plays like he cant be arsed.

He has showed glimpses of brilliance (his vision and passing ability) but this is rare.

The thing that topped it off for me was the semi final sending off.

Total lack of respect for the team and the gaffer on the verge of a major European final.

We should look to offload him ASAP!

Cousin is a good player.

However, he's quite clearly lacking in mental character - something that is required of any player if they want to play at a certain level.

We have to remember our club were more than aware of this problem before we signed him. As such, we were always going to be in a position of weakness if his Rangers career went badly. By January it was going reasonably well so that's why teams were interested in paying £3million for him.

By May, it had all went wrong so his value is now minimal. Teams simply don't want to take the risk on a player who appears to lack the basic mental attributes to succeed.