Lembit and The Cheeky Girl

A mate of mine played guitar for the Cheeky Girl's on Children in Need at BBC Belfast a couple of years ago.

Me and Mrs.MAMWPJ were out for a meal with him and his wife and he was telling us how he walked past the CG's dressing room and one of them was bent over as if tying a shoelace in REALLY tight shorts...

... there was an awkward silence at the dinner table, my mate leaned back let out a sigh and said "anyway... the craic was good" :lol::lol::lol:

I nearly choked on my dinner :lol:

His wife looked a bit stern though :(

I'll bet he will get some witty banter aimed his way in Parliament. They are pretty good at that those MPs

George and his cat act , Prezza and his sidekick...there was some hilarious banter on that in the commons!

I'd love to have seen Ming's face when lembit introduced them at the Lib Dem's Christmas bash :rolleyes:

I'll bet he will get some witty banter aimed his way in Parliament. They are pretty good at that those MPs

George and his cat act , Prezza and his sidekick...there was some hilarious banter on that in the commons!

I'd love to have seen Ming's face when lembit introduced them at the Lib Dem's Christmas bash :rolleyes:

:lol: brilliant ...

A mate of mine played guitar for the Cheeky Girl's on Children in Need at BBC Belfast a couple of years ago.

Me and Mrs.MAMWPJ were out for a meal with him and his wife and he was telling us how he walked past the CG's dressing room and one of them was bent over as if tying a shoelace in REALLY tight shorts...

... there was an awkward silence at the dinner table, my mate leaned back let out a sigh and said "anyway... the craic was good" :lol::lol::lol:

I nearly choked on my dinner :lol:

His wife looked a bit stern though :(

:lol: