The RST, The Assembly & The Assoc.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

has green outlined his plans enough to judge if he should be supported?

I haven't heard enough.

just he wants a cva.

He's outlined his plans more in a few days than TBK's did in 8 weeks. He's also put real money in place which they never did.

Yet TBK's got unequivocal backing especially from the RST.

What's the difference ?

He's outlined his plans more in a few days than TBK's did in 8 weeks. He's also put real money in place which they never did.

What's the difference ?

FFS.............can you no ask him a difficult question?

What's the difference ?

Fat Bhoy Dingwall in the directors box. if he wants it now he will have to put up untainted cash to join the consortium

What's the difference ?

not really.

he hasn't put up an actual penny yet but that by the way.

p Murray had several meetings with all the supporters groups and detailed his plans before they backed him.

In a note yesterday Kerr spoke of a good meeting with Green after the match in Perth. He seems satisified and there was a promise of fan involvement. He asked the complete contents of his message " be used advisedly for now as there is a great temptation to set all sort of hares running. I think the core message is that the CVA process is vital and that's where the priority is for now."

not really.

p Murray had several meetings with all the supporters groups and detailed his plans before they backed him.

He (or more accurately the consortium) have contractually committed funds (I'm sure I read £8.5M somewhere). They've also underwritten the possibility of a CVA not being accepted.

Murray's plans changed with almost each passing day, his credibility started fairly low and headed south thereafter.

Like most of us I don't know all the details of the Green plan but I like what I've heard so far. I wouldn't say I totally trust him or them just yet - that has to be earned - but I know for a fact that I trust them more than I do TBK's.

not really.

Murray promised Dingwall a seat on the board before they backed TBK offer (to call it a bid would be insulting)

He (or more accurately the consortium) have contractually committed funds (I'm sure I read £8.5M somewhere). They've also underwritten the possibility of a CVA not being accepted.

Murray's plans changed with almost each passing day, his credibility started fairly low and headed south thereafter.

Like most of us I don't know all the details of the Green plan but I like what I've heard so far. I wouldn't say I totally trust him or them just yet - that has to be earned - but I know for a fact that I trust them more than I do TBK's.

each to his own. (tu)

He may try to curry favour with Green now that Green has said there will be fan involvement.

No doubt. The man has lifted his skirts like a £10 hooker to each and every owner or who he thought would be owners.

I hope Green has the sense to tell him to do one.

What's the difference ?

TBK promised fans representation on the board ?

Do you know this for sure?

I suspect this is true. I've heard as much from more than one person/source. All anecdotal but it certainly explains the rabid campaign from FF/RST and the anti-Miller stuff.