*** RM Sponsors' Fund-Nicky Law Shirt - BIDDING ENDED

govanblue

Nicky Law - Framed, Signed Home Shirt (2013/2014)

Bidding ends: 7pm Sunday

Current winning Bid: £126

Note: the current winning bid is not the amount of the highest bid. It is £1 more than the 2nd highest bid.

To Bid: Send a PM (private message) to me, govanblue stating the maximum you would be prepared to pay. If your bid wins, you will not necessarily pay the maximum, you will just pay £1 more than the 2nd highest bid.)

Law_Framed1_zps7532cca9.jpg

law_shirt_presentation_zps052431fa.jpg

Obviously posting a frame this size isn't cheap, so if you're not able to collect/receive it in the Glasgow area, you would need to pay the postage/courier costs. I don't know what that would be but could find out if anyone were seriously interested.)

I don't know if people appreciate just how rare and valuable an item this Framed Shirt is. After all, it's unique. Nicky Law had one shirt sponsor last season, and that was us.

Only the Official Shirt Sponsors receive this unique frame and shirt combination (in person at Auchenhowie) - they are not available anywhere else to anybody for anything.

So there are in effect only 24 or so like it in the whole world, and none bar this one signed by Nicky Law.

Iff you have a look at all the Framed Rangers shirts on ebay, you won't find a single one that is anywhere near as smart as this frame! Lovely Black Ash, bevelled/recessed framing. You can't see it well in the photos, but the background is a soft-focus image of the Ibrox Loyal - you might even be in it!

And then framed below the shirt is the Ibrox 140 Years Panorama - There won't be a better picture of Ibrox in our lifetime!

8256532_600_450_735_0_fit_6_e1e396e7176b4a0e53a099a34ee1b34c.jpg

Then below that is the plaque with the inscription "Season 2013 - 2014 | Rangers Media | Kit Sponsors of | Nicky Law .

And If you know how to open a picture frame, then I'm guessing that the plaque comes off easily enough and could be replaced with something of your own choosing.

What time? if I win can I send the cheque to your maws house.

Some time in the evening not sure yet - I have other things I need to sort out first.

Just to be clear, BIDDING on the Law Shirt closes tonight, but PAYMENT is NOT required from the winner immediately. Whenever suits you is fine. (tu)

Since we are running this similar to an ebay auction, I suggest people should play it like an ebay auction - simply think long and hard about the DEFINITE maximum price you would be prepared to pay for this, and still feel happy with the price you paid. Put that in as your only bid, and do not deviate from that.

This is a lot simpler, fairer to everyone, far more effective, far less painful, and ultimately cheaper for you than getting into a last-minute bidding war. (tu)

It might not raise as much for the Fund doing it that way, but the Fund is also about giving good deals to its Members whenever possible.

without gb running these things and constantly pushing these items rm would be poorer place without him big pat on the back for gb

One would like to be associated with the above comments :D great work GB and also the person bidding that amount, fantastic. :clap: