Reserves game today

gail

1-1 it finished.

Aaron with a cracking run and assist for Stevie Lennon's opener.

Took off at half time as well which is interesting, maybe he's in line for a start on Saturday.

hopefully> were you at the game mate?

I was not mate, taking this info from a cousin.

1-1 it finished.

Took off at half time as well which is interesting, maybe he's in line for a start on Saturday.

That is very encouraging, Aaron has definitely impressed me with his trickery and technique so far. I hope he gets a chance in the first team, it may be best to rotate him and Fleck until the end of the season to keep both of them on their toes and avoid them becoming complacent.

Also nice to see Stevie Lennon back amongst the goals, however i fear he will never be good enough to make it at Rangers.

1-1 it finished.

That is very encouraging, Aaron has definitely impressed me with his trickery and technique so far. I hope he gets a chance in the first team, it may be best to rotate him and Fleck until the end of the season to keep both of them on their toes and avoid them becoming complacent.

Also nice to see Stevie Lennon back amongst the goals, however i fear he will never be good enough to make it at Rangers.

Mentally, his disastrous move to Thistle would have done him no favours. He was just awful there, but he's always impressed for the reserves.

Apparently he has a bit of an attitude problem.

1-1 it finished.

Mentally, his disastrous move to Thistle would have done him no favours. He was just awful there, but he's always impressed for the reserves.

Interesting. His move to Thistle certainly didn't do him any favours and he just looked as if he lacked the mental and physical strength to succeed at the top level.

Of course, there could be a number of factors which account for his failed loan spell so it would be unfair to fully judge him on that alone.

Is his contract due to expire at the end of the season mate? If so, i don't see him being given a new one.

he wasnt at partick!

I thought it was, in fact didn't they cheekily ask if they could play him against us in one of the cups?

Just checked, it was Partick!

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Sq...5~33487,00.html

he wasnt at partick!

I thought it was, in fact didn't they cheekily ask if they could play him against us in one of the cups?

I think he meant that Lennon wasn't good enough to make it at Partick mate. ;)

1-1 it finished.

Interesting. His move to Thistle certainly didn't do him any favours and he just looked as if he lacked the mental and physical strength to succeed at the top level.

Of course, there could be a number of factors which account for his failed loan spell so it would be unfair to fully judge him on that alone.

Is his contract due to expire at the end of the season mate? If so, i don't see him being given a new one.

No idea about his contract, mate.

I can see him being shunted at the end of the year. He's 21 now and he was struggling to make the bench at Thistle near the end of his spell there. His time at Ibrox is as good as up.

he wasnt at partick!

I think he meant that Lennon wasn't good enough to make it at Partick mate. ;)

Ahhh, that makes an awful lot more sense LOL

1-1 it finished.

Very good point mate

Advocaat had originally done the same thing with Charlie Miller and Barry Ferguson to try and bring the 2 of them on or at least end up with one good un

It worked (to an extent) then so why not !