Wee Rangers Club Hospitality

brooon29

I have been invited along to this in a few weeks time. Has anyone else been - it is any good. Cash bar I assume.

Have been to a few in the stadium which have been formal in terms of suit, shirt and tie etc.

Is the Wee Rangers club less formal than this?

Cheers

I have been invited along to this in a few weeks time. Has anyone else been - it is any good. Cash bar I assume.

Have been to a few in the stadium which have been formal in terms of suit, shirt and tie etc.

Cheers

even more formal in the WRC, you need to weat a tuxedo and also a top hat.....

Guest therabbitt

Don't forget you're monocle....

In seriousness, I think its pretty informal mate, contacts will be the man to help you out (tu)

If he doesn't drop you a wee reply in here then send him a wee PM and he'll sort you out I'm sure.

Cash bar and less formal that the official stuff. Generally I still wear a suit when I go but smart/casual is fine also.

The WRC hospitality is excellent. Compares very favourably with the stadium stuff - especially when one considers the price!

Cheers

LOL. nice 1 , cheers

Was in last week for killie game , champagne + canapies to start, then soup- lovely

then chicken haggis + veg , then some fancy sweet, can't remember the name, i was pished

by then, in after the game more beer and snacks, chicken drumsticks etc Cash bar, Smart but causual, Excellent day out.

Cheers

LMAO