Will somthing be done

most people disagree with me and say that it will never happen ,

i think that the english premier league is taking the p*** out of the football world and are buying success and taking out the aposing leagues that once apon a time were the top leagues in the world

Seria A , La Liga , bundas league , etc....

and obviosly the SPL may not have ever been the best league in the world but we did have two of the best teams in the world

so i think that these leagues and uefa should get together and make changes and make the footballing world fare , by making the 6 home grown player rule and making restrictions on wages and limits on how much teams can pay on players , because otherwise evreyone is just going to say f*** this and are just going to let the premier league become the world league because there is no competiton anymore

Heres the thing the EPL has grown on the foundations of debt, look at the debt levels of some of the clubs to justify my argument. Also look at how the British economy was booming on a foundation of debt and look at what is happening now. The same thing will happen mark my words and the crash will be spectacular.....

They have all the money but for me La Liga pisses on the Premiership.

well real madrid diddnt piss on liverpool last night

when celtic beat man utd did that make the SPL better than the EPL? Or same with Fiorentina and Rangers?

The EPL may have the financial clout but in terms of the way the game is played La Liga wins everytime.