Lafferty refund?

LegendofCoop

I'm not reading through 12 odd pages of this, but I can't believe the pelters the OP gives Kyle given that was probably his best display for us yet.

He was one of our best players in the first half.

The funniest bit about this thread was that after 11 pages, FlippinEck declared that 'Lafferty is exempt from criticism'.

Bizarre. He'll still need to explain that one to me.

He has poor aerial ability, had a poor first touch at the weekend and lacks any kind of ability to be succesful on the wing. People keep saying its because hes not a winger. So we cant talk about how poor he was because hes being played out of position? Fairly straight forward to me.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not reading through 12 odd pages of this, but I can't believe the pelters the OP gives Kyle given that was probably his best display for us yet.

The funniest bit about this thread was that after 11 pages, FlippinEck declared that 'Lafferty is exempt from criticism'.

He has poor aerial ability, had a poor first touch at the weekend and lacks any kind of ability to be succesful on the wing. People keep saying its because hes not a winger. So we cant talk about how poor he was because hes being played out of position? Fairly straight forward to me

And explain it he did.

I was going to say last night, but I couldn't be arsed typing out any more on the PS3 browser :anguish:

He has poor aerial ability, had a poor first touch at the weekend and lacks any kind of ability to be succesful on the wing. People keep saying its because hes not a winger. So we cant talk about how poor he was because hes being played out of position? Fairly straight forward to me.

Funnily the position he played at Barnsley was...left wing. On that basis we signed him.

I simply cannot agree he had a poor game on Saturday.

Funnily the position he played at Barnsley was...left wing. On that basis we signed him.

I simply cannot agree he had a poor game on Saturday.

Rangers watched him 3 times for Northern Ireland, and every time he played up front.

Even at Burnley, it wasn't a flat 4-4-2 he was shoved out on the wing in.