Where the CIS Final tickets went.

johnny123

Taken from the assembly website. Appologies if this has already been posted.

"The Assembly had discussions with the Ticket Centre Management about the allocation of CIS Cup Final tickets for supporters clubs. Following the allocation of tickets to all season ticket holders on the Continuous Credit Card Scheme (17532), there are only 450 currently available for allocation to clubs and 343 clubs have applied.

There were two clear options for allocating the 450 tickets. One was the normal allocation system by Club Category and the other was to take account of applications made for CIS Cup matches this season. We have recommended the normal Category system for the following reasons:

That is the recognised system expected by supporters clubs

All clubs (except 36 clubs in Category F and N) will be allocated at least 1 ticket

The small number of tickets mean that it does not make sense to amend/alter the allocation system

The alternative of using the previous CIS Cup matches this season would mean that 123 clubs from Category C down would not receive a ticket

The allocation will be Category A - 2 tickets and Category B - E - 1 ticket.

Ideally, we would try and achieve a better distribution between larger clubs and smaller clubs but that was not possible - for example, if Cat A clubs were allocated 3 tickets, there would only be 30 left over for all remaining 200 clubs. However, it is worth noting that 4303 supporters club members have already been allocated a ticket via the CCC Scheme - the majority of those are in Category A - C clubs.

A few other facts to bear in mind - 85% of tickets have been allocated to season ticket holders; 25% of CCC tickets have gone to supporters club members; the remaining 3000 tickets will be allocated between players, staff, sponsors and corporate hospitality. The Assembly has requested that if any more tickets become available, they are made available to supporters clubs."

Seems we got about 21,000 tickets. Almost 18,000 to fans and 3,000 to players etc. If sellik got the same where did the other 10,000 tickets go ?

Hampden has Debenture holders, they are guaranteed tickets for every game.

The League Cup is sponsored, again all sponsors will recive a significant ticket allocation.

The League Cup is a SFL competition, all member clubs and Leagues receive an allocation. Leagues that are represented on the various committees include church leagues, army leagues, amatuer leagues, junior, womens, Highland, South of Scotland, ........................etc.

The usual calculation for every Final and major international for the above is 10,000-12,000 tickets.

we run a small club and it pisses me off to be left out of away allocations and cup final tickets

but i got one through a source

just wish the rest of the troops had one as well as they attend all the games :uk:

I desperately want a ticket for this game but don't know how to go about it ????

I'am not a season ticket holder, is there any chance of me getting a ticket ?

in one word buddy

nope