New viewing venue in Orlando

Saudibear

As of next week for the final, anyone coming to Orlando for holidays will have a choice of venues to watch the games. The Orlando RSC will open a NARSA affiliated satellite club on International Drive at the George and Dragon pub adjacent to Wet and Wild.

All will be welcome.

The Fox and Hounds in Kissimmee will continue to show the games also we would like to stress that both these venues are run by the same Orlando RSC and the reasons for the satellite club are purely logistical.

We hope this will help many visitors to see the games in the future.

As of next week for the final, anyone coming to Orlando for holidays will have a choice of venues to watch the games. The Orlando RSC will open a NARSA affiliated satellite club on International Drive at the George and Dragon pub adjacent to Wet and Wild.

All will be welcome.

The Fox and Hounds in Kissimmee will continue to show the games also we would like to stress that both these venues are run by the same Orlando RSC and the reasons for the satellite club are purely logistical.

Fantastic news!!! Best of luck with the new venue Saudi! Am sure it will be a great hit.

All will be welcome.

Fantastic news!!! Best of luck with the new venue Saudi! Am sure it will be a great hit.

Graeme Tait has just posted that he will be in Orlando for that game so another newbie to break in the new venue lol

All will be welcome.

That's just down from Chili's if I remember correctly.

Mixed fajitas from Chili's and a short walk to watch a Gers game - sounds like a perfect day on Internationl Drive :praise:

It's a shame I'll be in Kissimmee in the summer, after the football season. Is Kissimmee a large town? Is the Fox and the Hound near Windsor Hills (I think that's where I'm staying)?

It's a shame I'll be in Kissimmee in the summer, after the football season. Is Kissimmee a large town? Is the Fox and the Hound near Windsor Hills (I think that's where I'm staying)?

Windsor Hills is a very nice place near to the entry to Disney but about 8 miles from the Fox and Hounds. There are a few bars and resturants at the top of the road on 192.

All will be welcome.

oh thats great news saudi the george and dragon is a good football pub and i think with its location you will pick up some more passing trade

Windsor Hills is a very nice place near to the entry to Disney but about 8 miles from the Fox and Hounds. There are a few bars and resturants at the top of the road on 192.

Good to know, mate. I'll try and get there for a pint but I wouldn't be able to guarantee it because I'm there with the girlfriend's family and they're not football fans.

• 2 weeks later...