Boyd.

Boyd  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Keep him and chance him against tims or sell in summer?

• Keep
    • Get Rid.

:rolleyes:

Right what id do is...

Give him an ultimatum, he gets his chance against Celtic in the final, if he plays well then great, fantastic, if not hes in the shop window in the summer.

Do YOU want to keep him and give him this chance or do YOU want rid, i personally would keep.

:rolleyes:

Right what id do is...

Give him an ultimatum, he gets his chance against Celtic in the final, if he plays well then great, fantastic, if not hes in the shop window in the summer.

Do YOU want to keep him and give him this chance or do YOU want rid, i personally would keep.

The sooner he fucks off to Birmingham or Wolves the better.

I genuinly beleive he is a bad influence off the park, moody overrated, complete non-footballer.

I had high hopes that maybye he would start to become a very good striker, I couldnt have been proved more wrong.

I genuinly beleive he is a bad influence off the park, moody overrated, complete non-footballer.

I had high hopes that maybye he would start to become a very good striker, I couldnt have been proved more wrong.

Utter pish. Amazing lack of respect to a player who single-handedly won us two trophies last season and is the top scorer (or recently was) in Britain

He's not a complete player but has his role within the squad.

Utter pish. Amazing lack of respect to a player who single-handedly won us two trophies last season and is the top scorer (or recently was) in Britain

The same man who after banging in (yet another penalty) against a mediocre SPL team, arrogantly stands holding up his captains number completely undermining the manager.

A wee spoilt boy who never, ever produces it when it really matters. Yes, he won us the League cup against DU but since then he has been rotten.

If anything he is one of the main reasons we play so poor at times.

The same man who after banging in (yet another penalty) against a mediocre SPL team, arrogantly stands holding up his captains number completely undermining the manager.

A wee spoilt boy who never, ever produces it when it really matters. Yes, he won us the League cup against DU but since then he has been rotten.

Boydys salute to the Rangers fans - me included in that stand - at Fir Park made him MORE of a hero in my eyes. Anyone at that match would have known that the Rangers fans spent the whole match roaring out Barrys name, boydy was just reflecting how we all felt. Le Guen by that point had totally lost the plot.

...and if scoring 4 goals in 2 finals is not "producing it went it counts" then pull the other one mate

Boydys salute to the Rangers fans - me included in that stand - at Fir Park made him MORE of a hero in my eyes. Anyone at that match would have known that the Rangers fans spent the whole match roaring out Barrys name, boydy was just reflecting how we all felt. Le Guen by that point had totally lost the plot.

...and if scoring 4 goals in 2 finals is not "producing it went it counts" then pull the other one mate

How many meaningul goals against the mhanks?

I give you DU, but personally i couldnt give a fuck about the SC last year after the league shambles.

I was never a Boyd hater, great value at 400K. But recently, since he was subbed against DU at Ibrox his attitude has been pathetic. His form has been of the standard of an amateur fitba player, no better.

ICT was the final straw for me, get him to fuck.

We play much, much better without him and we score MORE goals.

Boydys in a bad trot at the moment - but he's done a hell of a lot for Rangers and im sticking by him. That man has brought me a hell of a lot of happiness as a Rangers fan during an otherwise dark period of supporting the club.

:21:

My dad's pals with the guy who drives the Rangers team bus, he says Boyd's behaviour has been atrocious since he never started against Celtic at Parkhead 0-0 game. So i doubt it if he'll play in the final.

My dads, pals, friends, uncles, mums, brother said the same. :rolleyes: