The Disapointment, Disbelief, Hurt and then the Anger...

schwantz

The disappointment on hearing the news that Bougie was injured and wouldn't make it...

The disbelief that Christian Dailly was not only on the bench, but that daft old bugger WS actually going to put him on....WTF? (Groans audibly heard all round the stadium - Watty if you wanted to destroy the Gers fans belief, boy did this substitution really strike at the heart !

The hurt watching the scum celebrate the first goal...

Then slowly giving way to anger and realisation we have a highly paid football team that's bereft of ideas, fight, pride and belief - mostly propagated by a manager that seems so scared of losing he will play players out of position, play players that haven't featured all season, ignore youth, and sit in the stand glaring down at McCoist trotting about the technical area without any idea or authority to change the game.

Oh and Walter, remember last year when we all sang 'You can stick yer KM up yer arse' - and you said some elements of the support 'needed to move on from the sectarian thing' - We aren't sectarian, we have opinions - he IS pish, and you have outstayed yer welcome, now close the door when you leave....

Lastly, the most hurtful of all - for those fans who stayed for the full 120minutes, heartfelt sadness, that not one player in the team could raise one wee small hand of thanks to the fans who waited for a wee bit at the end - thanks lads, enjoy yer weeks wages !

Oh and I'm still hurting and still will be this time next week...although I doubt WS will be bothered what we feel like !

Rant over - pass the beer !

How can you sit and say Miller is pish? May not have had a good game today but he has contributed alot to us this season and I believe he has been one of our best performers.

I think Miller is too much like the majority of our squad - tries hard but just not good enough. We need better players asap, if todays performance doesn't convince folk of that fact, we might as well throw a bag over everything now, turn the lights off and go home.

The whole squad and management need fresh ideas and new impetus to drive the team and the club forward. We are bereft of everything that we need to be.

We spent millions on strikers and we still do not have a quality one. Fact.

Boyd - Limited - Goals not much else and goals missing recently.

Novo - Limited - Something of everything, but just not enough quality. Big heart. Played out of position a lot.

Miller - Limited - Pace, little else - few goals.

Velicka - Lost - Nuff said.

Lafferty - Limited - Lacks real pace or good enough first touch; too right footed; cannot head a ball well for his size; loads of potential all the same. Played out of position a lot.

Naismith- Limited - injured, but has never really shown a lot for Rangers - played out of position a lot.

Midfield was dreadful today - ALL of them.

How can you sit and say Miller is pish? May not have had a good game today but he has contributed alot to us this season and I believe he has been one of our best performers.

Pish, isn't good enough - same thing !

Irrespective on how you package it, Miller and a helluva lot of our current team aren't good enough - but criticism of him by fans is deemed 'sectarian' - cant you see the irony?